[Split] Paris Hilton-Supervillainess! [Builds]

Certified

Re: [split] Paris Hilton-Supervillainess! [builds]

Here's what I came up with after reading the main thread. She's not Arch villain quality but may be fun to throw around.

The Heiress AKA The Golden Goddess

Alternate IDs: Aris Lindon

Value Char Base Cost Roll Notes

8 STR 10 -2 11- 1 1/2d6 / 75.8kg

23 DEX 10 9 14-

18 CON 10 16 13-

12 BODY 10 4 11-

18 INT 10 8 13- PER Roll 13-

28 EGO 10 36 15-

28 PRE 10 18 15- 5 1/2d6

16 COM 10 3 12-

2/22 PD 2 0

4/24 ED 4 0

6 SPD 3.3 0

6 REC 6 0

36 END 36 0

25 STUN 25 0

Movement

Running: 6"/12"

Swimming: 2"/4"

Leaping H: 1 1/2"

Leaping V: 0 1/2" Flying: 18"/72"

Basic Combat Stats

BaseOCV: 8 BaseDCV: 8 BaseECV: 9

Adjustments: Adjustments: Adjustments:

Total: Total: Total:

Levels: +3 with a broadly-defined category of attacks

Phases: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12

2/22 PD (0/20 rPD) 4/24 ED (0/20 rED) 16 MD 0 PwrD

END: 36 STUN: 25 BODY: 12

Skills

Pts.

12 Bitch in Combat Armor: +3 with a broadly-defined category of attacks

3 Bribery 15-

3 Conversation 15-

3 High Society 15-

1 Gambling 8-

1 Oratory 8-

3 Persuasion 15-

3 Seduction 15-

Perks

Pts.

10 Money: Wealthy

1 Contact (Contact has useful Skills or resources, Contact limited by identity) 8-

Powers

Pts. END

34 Armor of the Golden Goddess: Armor (20 PD/20 ED) (60 Active Points); OIF Expendable (Difficult to obtain new Focus; -3/4) 0

20 Force Compensators : Energy Damage Reduction, Resistant, 50% (30 Active Points); IIF Expendable (Difficult to obtain new Focus; -1/2) 0

20 Inertial Dampeners: Physical Damage Reduction, Resistant, 50% (30 Active Points); IIF Expendable (Difficult to obtain new Focus; -1/2) 0

14 Battery Pack: Endurance Reserve (80 END, 10 REC) Reserve: (18 Active Points); OIF Fragile Expendable (Difficult to obtain new Focus; -1) 0

5 Polarized Visor : Sight Group Flash Defense (9 points) (9 Active Points); OIF Expendable (Difficult to obtain new Focus; -3/4) 0

23 Flight Pack: Flight 18", x4 Noncombat (41 Active Points); OIF Expendable (Difficult to obtain new Focus; -3/4) 4

34 Speed Enhancers: (Total: 60 Active Cost, 34 Real Cost) +10 DEX (30 Active Points); OIF Expendable (Difficult to obtain new Focus; -3/4) (Real Cost: 17) plus +3 SPD (30 Active Points); OIF Expendable (Difficult to obtain new Focus; -3/4) (Real Cost: 17) 0

10 Hard Headed Like you wouldn't belive: Mental Defense (16 points total) 0

34 Flame Cannons: Multipower, 60-point reserve, (60 Active Points); OIF Expendable (Difficult to obtain new Focus; -3/4)

6u 1) Fire Blast: Energy Blast 12d6 (60 Active Points) vs ED. 6

6u 2) Cone of Flame: Energy Blast 6d6, Area Of Effect (7" Cone; +1) (60 Active Points) vs ED. 6

6u 3) Plasma Shot: Killing Attack - Ranged 3d6-1, Armor Piercing (+1/2) (60 Active Points) vs ED. 6

6u 4) Napalm Glue: (Total: 59 Active Cost, 59 Real Cost) Entangle 2d6, 3 DEF, Takes No Damage From Attacks Limited Group (Fire Attacks only; +1/4) (31 Active Points) (Real Cost: 31) plus Energy Blast 5 1/2d6 (Real Cost: 28) 6

Character Information

Height: 1.79 m Hair: Blond

Weight: 42.00 kg Eyes: Blue

Appearance: Aris is a slender blond of attractive appearance often dressing in the newest clothes and sheik jewelry. Her status as a wanted murder has not altered her tastes.

The sleek Goddess Armor was designed to accentuate the natural curves of Aris�s body reinforcing only the most vital of areas.

Background: Heir apparent to the Lindon real-estate fortune Aris has lived her life as a party girl and socialite. She had a brief stint on her own reality TV show, the good life. In witch one family competes to life at the Lindon�s LA summer home for one week with all the perks and privileges it entailed. For two television seasons Aris tortured families from poverty stricken Middle America and the inner city. Out of the spotlight for less than six months she began a string of escapades to bring her back into the limelight. This culminated in a high speed chase and drunken fight with the super heroine Silver Flame.

Personalilty: After serving a three days of community service Aris put the family money to work. Having her sentience commuted pending facilities upgrades Aris registered as a 4C Licensed Super. Film crew in tow Aris assembled a team of scientists to craft a suit to match the powers of the Silver Flame. Not only would she do her community service, she would do it as a super, as The Golden Goddess, Protector of Innocents. The first season, Building The Goddess was a hit. During the first shoot of season two The Goddess Unveiled Aris arrives drunk. Plowing the new Goddess Armor into a crowd of obsessed fans Aris injured dozens, before flying into a nearby news van. Afraid of the repercussions Aris took flight to avoid the no site police. Sadly the backwash from the flight pack killed a young girl who had tried to help Aris to her feet. Aris has been on the run now for some time and the privet accounts her parents had arranged have begun to run low. Contact has been kept to a minimum and only outside the US in countries with no extradition treaties with the US. Since then Aris has battled with Silver Flame and several other heroes using the Goddess Armor to protect herself. As her financial reserves run low Aris has been �forced� into committing other crimes to stay afloat. Often targeting cruise liners shortly before docking in the south pacific. Although Aris referrers to her super identity as the Golden Goddess the media along with Silver Flame have dubbed her The Heiress.

Quote: "That's Hot!"

Tactics:

Disadvantages Pts.

Social Limitation: Public Identity (Many Enemies) Frequently (11-), Severe 20

Psychological Limitation: Subject to strong media rumors about her moral character (Uncommon, Strong) 10

Psychological Limitation: Haughty and Irritating (Common, Moderate) 10

Psychological Limitation: Mischevious (Common, Strong) 15

Psychological Limitation: Greedy (Very Common, Moderate) 15

Psychological Limitation: Overconfidance (Common, Moderate) 10

Social Limitation: Famous (Frequently, Minor) 10

Distinctive Features: Aris Lindon (Easily Concealed; Noticed and Recognizable;

Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses) 5

Hunted: Silver Flame 14- (As Pow, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Harshly Punish) 25

Hunted: CIA 11- (As Pow, NCI, Capture) 20

Hunted: Various GEOs hoping to cultivate the young Villainess 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Watching) 10

Hunted: LAPD 8- (Less Pow, Limited Geographical Area, Harshly Punish) 0

Combat Maneuvers

Character Costs

Characteristics: 92 Martial Arts: 0

Skills: 29 Perks: 11

Talents: 0 Powers: 218

Base Points: 200

Disadvantages: 150

Unspent Exp: 0

Spent Exp: 0

Total: 350

I was thinking something like she had that caniving plotting revenge intelligence just no common sense. I guess I could have used that in the disadvantages ...
Well maybe if you put in the nonsentient disad from the bestiary?:P

I would go for Almost Human Intelligence. Or a bit more nuanced -- she's better able to dress herself and get along in social situations than your typical higher ape, plus she has the whole language thing going for her, but lacks the primate's common sense and ability to handle practical situations.

I like the idea from the uther Paris thread about the real mastermind being her dog. I can see Paris as a cybernetic Inspector Gadget type. Perhaps her father experimented on his own daughter in a fiendish secret laboratory beneath one of his hotels in an attempt to create a superbeing worthy of his vast fortune. Then there was an accident, and the brains of Paris and the dog were switched.

:eek: INT 18 on a Paris Hilton clone?:eek:

I would think that she rates a maximum of INT 6.:P

Otherwise a nice build.:thumbup:

Agreed.

And I would term her mental defense (in reference to what the mentalist would say) "I got nothing" :D

I would go for Almost Human Intelligence. Or a bit more nuanced -- she's better able to dress herself and get along in social situations than your typical higher ape, plus she has the whole language thing going for her, but lacks the primate's common sense and ability to handle practical situations.

I like the idea from the uther Paris thread about the real mastermind being her dog. I can see Paris as a cybernetic Inspector Gadget type. Perhaps her father experimented on his own daughter in a fiendish secret laboratory beneath one of his hotels in an attempt to create a superbeing worthy of his vast fortune. Then there was an accident, and the brains of Paris and the dog were switched.

Thinking about it. Might make more sense if instead of her father, make it her mother. ;)

Agreed.

And I would term her mental defense (in reference to what the mentalist would say) "I got nothing" :D

If I were doing this, I'd go with no ego (like 4 or 5), but TONS of mental Damage Reduction (like 75% hardened or something). Easy as hell to hit, but she's just too thick for damage to get through.

• 1 year later...

:eek: INT 18 on a Paris Hilton clone?:eek:

I would think that she rates a maximum of INT 6.:P

Otherwise a nice build.:thumbup:

I was thinking something like she had that caniving plotting revenge intelligence just no common sense. I guess I could have used that in the disadvantages ...

You could always keep the 18 INT and add the 'vapid, easily-distracted, shallow' stuff as either a Psych or Phys.Lim. depending on how you want to interpret it.

Also I think 'Utter Lack of Empathy' should be in there somewhere.