WSWYCK: Karaoke Night

Hermit

Re: WSWYCK: Karaoke Night

Perhaps your character is being bulled into it by his team mates.

Maybe Foxbat is threatening to deface Mt. Rushmore via remote unless each superhero takes a turn at the microphone on live TV.

Heck, maybe it is a real railroad, and some cosmic being of immense power has gathered superhumans and forced them to perform or else the universe will be DOOOME!

So , that in mind, and assuming your character can choose from any song possible...

What Song would your character Karaoke?

:D

I cant answer this for Badger, as you still havent given a good enough reason for him to sing yet. ;) (he doesnt do singing)

Frosty Bob- Evryone was.......KUNG fu fightin'.........:eek:

(either that or Buffalo Gal to the tune of a Metallica song :nonp:)

Lauren who is from our Dark Hero game- Pain by Three Days Grace, but she would turn it into something less rock and more cabaret.

"Pain, without love

Pain, I can't get enough

Pain, I like it rough"

Gwendolyn who is from Never Never Land- Grow Up by Simple Plan

"I don’t wanna be told to grow up

And I don’t wanna change

I just wanna have fun "

Dreging up some old characters, both mine and others...

Blade - a knife wielder - "Mack the Knife". He almost considered it his theme song anyway.

Bug - He went everywhere humming the theme from the TV Spider-Man anyway, so he'd sing it.

Leadman - a "gloom and doom" brick who still tries anyway. His team members think the "Gloom and despair" song from TV's Hee-Haw is his theme song anyway so he'd sing it. - Just the chorus, which for those who don't know goes "Gloom, despair and agony on me. (moan) Deep dark depression excessive misery (moan) If it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all (moan) Gloom, despair and agony on me (weeping and moaning)"

Futurian Would do the "Imperial Death March" from Star Wars, since that is his signature everywhere he goes. If told it had to have words, he'd make some up. If told the song had to have lyrics, he'd do something from home - 3257 years in the future (No he can't go back)

Luna Moth - Bad Moon Rising (don't know the artist.) A decent singer when she puts her mind to it.

Creedence Clearwater Revival. *fingers the Oldies Geek mallet, then decides against it*

Edit: And, of course, somebody already pointed it out. Shoot. Ah well.

Outsider: Just how drunk is he at this point? If he's sober, this is probably going to take some work to get him up there, and he'd probably get himself saddled with something like "I Saw Mommy Kissing Yog-Sothoth," by the HPLHS - at which point he would give the person who talked him into this a look that would peel paint. If he's completely and utterly smashed (it takes work, but it can be done,) they'd probably be able to get him up there willingly. "Innsmouth Look," by the Darkest of the Hillside Thickets, with his hands harmonizing where appropriate.

More to come later on, probably....