X-Men: The Next Generation campaign on Hero Central

MilkmanDan

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: X-Men: The Next Generation campaign on Hero Central

Fair warning, MMD, when you open the campaign on HEROcentral so we can apply, you may get a few people who apply to it instantly who had not read this thread. You might want to mark it as 'by invitation only' in the campaign info before you do so if you haven't already

HipHop: "I made the cut! I be an X Mon!"

Personally I thought his STR to be more Frenzy-esque than Hulk-esque, but he can lose some.

Given that his gadget pool is based on stuff reverse-engeneered by Toad from stuff he stole from The Stranger, I think I want to give him an "advanced tech" perk, and can increase the gadget pool with any points left over.

Woohoo! Awesome, I thank you, and Big guy thanks you :D

Hmmm, Big guy is in with Adamant, eh? This could get interesting... :sneaky: I've already put together some changes (his speed is 8 now) which I'll be glad to discuss, especially with the two brick thing happening. Aww, man, I coulda had a cookie.

I'm really looking forward to this one. Big Guy has become a real solid character in my mind, and it looks to be a great group. Grats, all!

Well, what ever happens, Stereo is NOT going to be the leader. He's there to fight as an X-man, avenge his parents, drink, eye women, and complain in Gaelic... not necessarily in that order. In fact, the new X-Men's battle cry may yet be "Stereo, both of you.. WAIT!" :)

Damn. And I wanted to offer up Freedom -- Magneto's first daughter' date=' Anya, the one that 'died in the fire'. Sniffle. Ah, well.[/quote']

Ooo...that makes me think of a possible What If? world...one where Magneto and family safely escape to the US and Magneto goes on to become the fourth 'major' Invader, proudly fighting alongside Captain America, Namor and the Human Torch. :)

Very cool' date=' Log, and thanks again for the work you put in on Shango.[/quote'] Thank you both. :) And CP, not a problem. I'm learning some Photoshop tricks so it was a fun way to get more practice in :D

SquidMan Dan, here's a new character sheet for Big Guy with some modifications from the last one. Please ensure that comments are enabled as I made some notes explaining my thinking.

Thank you both. :) And CP, not a problem. I'm learning some Photoshop tricks so it was a fun way to get more practice in :D

SquidMan Dan, here's a new character sheet for Big Guy with some modifications from the last one. Please ensure that comments are enabled as I made some notes explaining my thinking.

So, let's see . . . at maximum size he has 85 STR with an OCV of 15 for a punch.

:eek:

We'll talk.

Well' date=' what ever happens, Stereo is NOT going to be the leader. He's there to fight as an X-man, avenge his parents, drink, eye women, and complain in Gaelic... not necessarily in that order. In fact, the new X-Men's battle cry may yet be "Stereo, both of you.. WAIT!" :)[/quote']

:snicker::lol::winkgrin:

Sorry. Had to do that...

Move along citizens, nothing to see here...

OK, I've opened the campaign up for your applications. Figure we'll start character threads over there for finalizing the details, try to get it wrapped up . . . well, eventually. Why did I start this all the week before Christmas? I mean, besides the "idiot" thing, of course.

OK' date=' I've opened the campaign up for your applications. Figure we'll start character threads over there for finalizing the details, try to get it wrapped up . . . well, eventually. Why did I start this all the week before Christmas? I mean, besides the "idiot" thing, of course.[/quote']

Why? Because we love you, Dan! :celebrate

Merry Christmas! :D