Master List Of Limitations new home

AndyM

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Master List Of Limitations new home

Wow, what a great list.

Thanks for posting it! :celebrate

Ghost Angel is also putting these lists up on his website, which you can access here. I think Jack asked for someone to host the Lists as the Global Guardians site went down, but it looks like Jack's got things under control again.

Course, it's good to have the Lists in two places anyway.

Good work both GA and Jack.

Cross-posted here.

This is an announcement that the official copy of the Master Lists now reside here. Ghost-Angel's copies are (according to W********r) the "emergency backup".

The Global Guardians site could not be maintained due to budget constraints, and thus came to an end.

Also, the Lists have been updated with roughly 40 new Psychological, Physical, and Social Disadvantages.

And....

::drumroll::

Distinctive Features have been added!

EDIT: PS: Jack's not going to go M&M on us -- he just uses those boards as places to interact and for ideas. He's getting good at converting M&M to Hero.

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm working with 5th Ed Rev Rules.

I'm building a toon (female) that has a COM of 23. She's blonde with sky blue eyes, tall, statuesque, graceful, busty, and 100% all natural. I took the Distinctive Feature 'Could Have Been a Model' aka 'She's a Brick . . . House!'

This toon is also smarter than Einstein. (She's a gadgeteer for lack of a better term). She understands and accepts her beauty and she doesn't mind when someone compliments her looks respectfully. She also understands the effects that her looks have on other people (esp. guys), but . . .

She absolutely hates it when her intellect, abilities and deeds are dismissed out-of-hand simply because of the way she looks.

Is there an entry on the Master List for this? If there isn't, could there be? :)

I apologize if this isn't the place to ask this question, but I wasn't exactly sure where else that I could ask it.

I'm working with 5th Ed Rev Rules.

I'm building a toon (female) that has a COM of 23. She's blonde with sky blue eyes, tall, statuesque, graceful, busty, and 100% all natural. I took the Distinctive Feature 'Could Have Been a Model' aka 'She's a Brick . . . House!'

This toon is also smarter than Einstein. (She's a gadgeteer for lack of a better term). She understands and accepts her beauty and she doesn't mind when someone compliments her looks respectfully. She also understands the effects that her looks have on other people (esp. guys), but . . .

She absolutely hates it when her intellect, abilities and deeds are dismissed out-of-hand simply because of the way she looks.

Is there an entry on the Master List for this? If there isn't, could there be? :)

Couldn't find it, agree that there should be.

Complication centers around the "beautiful but dumb" stereotype. So we could do this as Social Limitation: treated as [stereotype], or (my preference) Psychological Limitation: resents/hates being treated as [stereotype].

Couldn't find it, agree that there should be.

Complication centers around the "beautiful but dumb" stereotype. So we could do this as Social Limitation: treated as [stereotype], or (my preference) Psychological Limitation: resents/hates being treated as [stereotype].

He's still working on putting the old lists on the wiki. One of the reasons I got asked to post here for him was to try and drum up some people to give him a hand with it.

Also, to make sure that this is really a disadvantage that will come into play, maybe add Reputation:So Hot she must be Dumb 11 or less (large group) for an extra 10 points and to insure that every so often someone will say something that rubs her the wrong way.