A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Longhorn

dang, he needs to be a villain for the USA 5O Western Book...

a speedy brick, how gross would that be ?

reminds me of an old character, who was a satyr looking speedster named . . . (wait for it)

HOOF-IT

hightower.png

Perfect! I'm designing a HIghtower now for my 'sploitation supervillain group (along with teammates like SupaFly, Brickhouse, Ghetto Blaster, Colt 45, etc). Hightower is sort of a "shoe-based Mad Hatter" with some Stilt-Man effects thrown in.

Perfect! I'm designing a HIghtower now for my 'sploitation supervillain group (along with teammates like SupaFly' date=' [b']Brickhouse[/b], Ghetto Blaster, Colt 45, etc). Hightower is sort of a "shoe-based Mad Hatter" with some Stilt-Man effects thrown in.

Brickhouse is a super-strong female character, I take it? Is she mighty mighty? :D

It is HM3. Thanks Arc. HM3 is the reason why I don't create any Fabrica characters at the moment. HM3 is just such a cool app. But it takes some time to get used to it and even then I need about an hour for a character. More so if play around with the pose.

Peacemaker was my entry for last weeks contest, the challenge was to create a character in the spirit of 90's IMAGE characters.