A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

For a Anarchist and foe of social order, isn't marriage a little bit too "orderly"?

People can be togehter and even have children without that "social institution" called marriage.

I just assumed that they were married before they "went evil" and just never decided to get divorced. They might have an open marriage, as the Monarch and Dr. Mrs. The Monarch revealed they had in the PROM (Final) episode of the Venture Brothers.

Just out of college and already holding a black belt in karate, she was approached by people who told her that her infrequent but severe headaches and oddly prescient dreams were caused by latent psionic abilities. They offered to help her to develop these abilities and learn to use them effectively if she would join them; she happily agreed.

They were from the Parapsychological Studies Institute (PSI). It didn't take her long to figure out what the Institute was really about, but by then, she had also figured out that you don't leave such an organization easily (except in a body bag). So she concentrated on developing her mental defenses and honing her martial arts skills even further. When the opportune moment arrived, she broke from the team, surrendered to PRIMUS custody, and turned state's evidence. When PSI was finally brought down, she decided to begin working as a superhero.

Lotus.png

Lotus!

Just out of college and already holding a black belt in karate, she was approached by people who told her that her infrequent but severe headaches and oddly prescient dreams were caused by latent psionic abilities. They offered to help her to develop these abilities and learn to use them effectively if she would join them; she happily agreed.

They were from the Parapsychological Studies Institute (PSI). It didn't take her long to figure out what the Institute was really about, but by then, she had also figured out that you don't leave such an organization easily (except in a body bag). So she concentrated on developing her mental defenses and honing her martial arts skills even further. When the opportune moment arrived, she broke from the team, surrendered to PRIMUS custody, and turned state's evidence. When PSI was finally brought down, she decided to begin working as a superhero.

Lotus.png

Lotus!

can someone swing the reptonfa for me thanks

in this case that phraise fits more than usual

can someone swing the reptonfa for me thanks

in this case that phraise fits more than usual

Got him

Klonk! The reptonfa has been swung' date=' as per instructions! ;)[/quote']

Thank you, all. You know, I've still never done much with 6th Ed. Maybe Lotus should be the first character I build under the new rules. I think I even know where her 4th Ed write up might be....