A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Ooooo...Hercules had better watch out. I don't doubt that, with his name and looks, that

he'll be out to do to Hercules what Hercules did to his ancient namesake.

No lyin' about that.

What? :angel:

WWII era' date=' remember? It's probably "I'm in the [i']Moo[/i]-d for Love".

Example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYkgpF6rvV0

If these are WWII-era characters, then shouldn't Feline Fury have some clothes on, even if

they do wind up only being a two-piece bikini (or one-piece swimsuit-type outfit)? I'd think

that the folks running the CCA would do more than just frown at the idea of an unclothed

superheroine running around (even if she is covered in fur).

Major Tom 2009 :confused:

I'd almost be willing to bet that Cow Girl's favorite song is "I Like To Moove It"...

Major Tom 2009 :eg:

WWII era' date=' remember? It's probably "I'm in the [i']Moo[/i]-d for Love".

In the Moo-d is much easier to dance to

If these are WWII-era characters' date=' then shouldn't Feline Fury have [i']some[/i] clothes on, even if

they do wind up only being a two-piece bikini (or one-piece swimsuit-type outfit)? I'd think

that the folks running the CCA would do more than just frown at the idea of an unclothed

superheroine running around (even if she is covered in fur).

Major Tom 2009 :confused:

I'd assumed everyone would assume it's really just a costume. Otherwise, 1940s white folks were often undisturbed by the nudity of "lesser beings" and if they knew that was really her, they'd assume she was an animal and no more required to wear clothing than the family dog. Cow Girl knows this and wears something "feminine" just to ensure people don't start thinking of her as an animal, tame or no. F-F on the other hand, is an avatar of an Egyptian goddess who's standards of modesty are 5,000 years (or so) out of date, and who would not be concerned if she were mistaken for an animal, since she is, in part, just that. If pressed, I suppose she would put something on rather than escalate the hostilities.

Harry was a graduate student studying high-energy particle physics. Jenn was a third-year astronomy major who had just won an internship to help design and test rocket motors. They met at a physics department event and hit it off immediately. They talked for nearly half an our before they hit a lull in conversation. Wanting to end the awkward silence, Harry blurted out, "Hey, you wanna see my cyclotron?" Realizing that it wasn't a euphemism, Jenn readily agreed. They made their way to the the lab building and into Henry's (closed) research area.

How the cyclotron got turned on, or why anyone else was even there at that hour, is a mystery that has never been solved. But the strange energies altered the young couple's genetic structure, giving them superhuman powers. Harry gained the ability to shrink to microscopic size and to project particle beams from his body at will. Jenn discovered that she could grow to tremendous sizes, with a corresponding increase in strength and durability (square-cube law notwithstanding). Young, in love, and sharing an amazing secret, the two decided to use their new-found talents to battle evil as Quark and Red Giant!

Quark.pngRedGiant.png

Quark and Red Giant!

Identifying Quotes

Quark: "Science holds the key to solving the world's problems--starting with you!" >ZAP!<

Red Giant: "It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that this will end badly for you."