NightHawk version Deviant Art

TheQuestionMan

Re: NightHawk version Deviant Art

It saves fine for me as well. Thanks TheQuestionMan for posting the links. I look forward to using many of these characters in my games!

Thanks Monolith, nice to see you lurking around some more. You are still one of my favourite posters on these forums.

See yah round

QM

Do you mean legally' date=' or mechanically? For me, "Save Image As ..." worked fine.[/quote']

Works fine for me too.

Save Image As... your not using Vista are yah???

QM

I have XP and Internet Explorer 6. I don't have Save Image As at all. If I try and save the file it comes up as a blank PNG file. Similarly with Drag and Collect.

With other artwork on Deviant Art you get a Download option at the side of the screen, with Skywarp you do not and he said something previously about restricting people's access to his stuff.

Do other people have paid subscriptions and that is how they are able to access it ?

I have XP and Internet Explorer 6. I don't have Save Image As at all. If I try and save the file it comes up as a blank PNG file. Similarly with Drag and Collect.

With other artwork on Deviant Art you get a Download option at the side of the screen, with Skywarp you do not and he said something previously about restricting people's access to his stuff.

Do other people have paid subscriptions and that is how they are able to access it ?

No paid subscription; I'm not even logged in. I am, however, using Firefox. I tried it with IE (7, I think), and I got a blank PNG, too. Firefox (I'm still using version 2) was able to save it.

so THATS the guy who stole seekers job

how come the pic calls him HARBINGER HAWK?

It's not really Nighthawk, I believe the Q-Man was just implying that if Nighthawk looked like this he would be much cooler.

Nighthawk is the dude on this cover:

https://www.herogames.com/viewItem.htm?itemID=183009

No paid subscription; I'm not even logged in. I am' date=' however, using Firefox. I tried it with IE (7, I think), and I got a blank PNG, too. Firefox (I'm still using version 2) was able to save it.[/quote']

Whether or not you get the download link is determined when the picture is posted. If IE is doing that weird .png thing, I would definitely give Firefox a try, if only for deviantArt.