Answers & Questions

Klytus

Q: That triplane pilot we just pulled from the wreckage looks weird. He also smalls delicious. What does his dog tag say?

A: Let me tell you something reassuring then -- you lot don't taste very good.

Q: Why haven't you guys visited Earth? The folks who are looking for alien life are getting discouraged.

A: Rotten eggs and sulfur do the trick every time.

A: There are still some things you shouldn't attempt on the Internet, and that was definitely one of them.

Q - Really, all I was trying to do was reason with my anti-vaxxer sister-in-law.

A - Throw a little red paint on it. It'll be fine.

A - Here. Right here. No, not there. Here, stupid.

Q: Can I stand on Ground Zero? Can I? Can I? Where is it! I gotta do it! Where is it Where is it Where is it Where is it Where is it Where is it Where is it?

A: I'm sorry, they do not sell antimatter refill cartridges for three-D printers. A pity.

A: I'm sorry, they do not sell antimatter refill cartridges for three-D printers. A pity.

Q: I ordered my replacement Iludium-238 Explosive Space Modulatooooor weeks ago, and it still hasn't come! Don't you have the parts to let me make my own?

A: This innocent deer grazing in the clearing is no match for the jaws of the grizzly bear.

Q: I ordered my replacement Iludium-238 Explosive Space Modulatooooor weeks ago, and it still hasn't come! Don't you have the parts to let me make my own?

A: This innocent deer grazing in the clearing is no match for the jaws of the grizzly bear.

Q: Dude, have you been watching nothing but nature documentaries all day?

A: Unfortunately, Booker and Elizabeth are too busy playing Bioshock Intimate to be much help at the moment.