Answers & Questions

Klytus

Q: You're supposed to turn left at Albuquerque. LEFT! How do you think you're going to get to Pismo Beach that way?

A: What I want to know is what a rabbit would want with a cheeseburger.

Q: Does anyone know of a way that we can get past the Rabbit of Caerbannog?

A: I was a respected Watcher and now I am a dwarf with all the power of a doily.

• 2 weeks later...

A: This amorph is your worst devil.

Q: I, Lucifer, really need someone to go up to Earth and completely botch my latest scheme to bring about the downfall of Mankind. Now just between us, Beelzebub old pal, I really want this scheme to fail so my next, real plan will stand unopposed. Who shall I send?

A: Because even if he is the King of the Beavers, Simon Cowell can't fool owls.

A: Because even if he is the King of the Beavers, Simon Cowell can't fool owls.

Q: Dude, they found a few shreds of that emcee guy in the Tower of Flints; they only identified the remains from his toupee. Why'd they do that?

A: Insanity has its perks! Sadly, too many people prefer drip coffee these days.

Q: Say, Harley, why is espresso cart we set us as a front for my latest sceme to humiliate Batman losing so much money?

A: The siren call of a Raspberry Coke has led many a foolish mortal to their doom.

Q: Why on Earth would the Coca Cola company stop putting fruit flavors in their soft drinks?

A: Most likely the same time they finally green-light "Spaceballs 2: The Search For More Money."