Needed: A witty quote

Edsel

I am filling out the character background on a character in Hero Designer. The only background field that is blank is the Quote. Perhaps someone can suggest something witty.

The character's name is Crystal. She is a female whose powers are to absorb the properties of any natural crystals that she is in contact with. In civilian life she is a very wealthy Jewelry mogul who owns a nation-wide chain of stores. As a result she is always wearing a diamond bracelet so in hero ID she assumes a form of living diamonds (high damage resistance and hardened defenses). Her powers are 70 STR and she can fire rock or crystal blasts. She can tunnel and has N-Ray vision verses the ground or rock and stone walls. She can also control nearby ground to do entangles and forcewalls.

What would be a good quote for such a character?

Re: Needed: A witty quote

Mmm, no promises these will be GOOD, just what came to mind when I read the first post:

"In my case, diamonds aren't just a girl's best friend, they're her howitzer."

"I'm about to give you a 24 karat humbling..."

"Now -that- was a truly 'Flawless victory'"

"Surprised by my last move? Don't be... I'm literally a multifaceted woman"

I am filling out the character background on a character in Hero Designer. The only background field that is blank is the Quote. Perhaps someone can suggest something witty.

The character's name is Crystal. She is a female whose powers are to absorb the properties of any natural crystals that she is in contact with. In civilian life she is a very wealthy Jewelry mogul who owns a nation-wide chain of stores. As a result she is always wearing a diamond bracelet so in hero ID she assumes a form of living diamonds (high damage resistance and hardened defenses). Her powers are 70 STR and she can fire rock or crystal blasts. She can tunnel and has N-Ray vision verses the ground or rock and stone walls. She can also control nearby ground to do entangles and forcewalls.

What would be a good quote for such a character?

"Diamonds are a girls best friend, but you're not a girl"

"This is the most expensive beating you'll ever get."

The winner.:thumbup:

As it was pointed out by a couple of our players the character's Psychological Disads make her out to be a bit snobbish.

I am out of rep right now, but it will be forthcoming.

In case any are curious here is the character that is the subject of this thread.

[b]Crystal - Kami Jones[/b]

[b][u]VAL[/u]   [u]CHA[/u]   [u]Cost[/u]   [u]Total[/u]   [u]Roll[/u]      [u]Notes[/u][/b]
71    STR     1     71      23-       HTH Damage 14d6  END [7]
24    DEX     3     24      14-       OCV 8 DCV 8
28    CON     2     28      15-
19    BODY    2     19      13-
13    INT     3     13      12-       PER Roll 12-
14    EGO     8     14      12-       ECV: 5
25    PRE     3     25      14-       PRE Attack: 5d6
24    COM     7     24      14-
33    PD      0     33             33 PD (20 rPD)
33    ED      0     33             33 ED (20 rED)
5     SPD     6     5                 Phases:  3, 5, 8, 10, 12
17    REC     0     17
70    END     0     70
65    STUN    0     65
9     RUN     0     9"                END [2]
0     SWIM    -2   0"/2"              END [0/1]
14    LEAP     0   14"                14" forward, 7" upward

[b]CHA Cost: 33[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]POWERS[/u][/b]
50     [b][i]Earth Mastery[/i][/b]: Multipower, 75-point reserve,  (75 Active Points); OIF (Diamond Bracelet or Natural Crystals of Opportunity; -1/2) - END=
5u     1)  [b][i]Rock Blast[/i][/b]: Energy Blast 14d6 (70 Active Points); OIF (Diamond Bracelet or Natural Crystals of Opportunity; -1/2) - END=7
4u     2)  [b][i]Hand of Stone[/i][/b]: Entangle 5d6, 5 DEF, Area Of Effect (One Hex; +1/2) (75 Active Points); OIF (Diamond Bracelet or Natural Crystals of Opportunity; -1/2), Only vs. Targets on the ground (-1/4) - END=7
4u     3)  [b][i]Hand of Stone II[/i][/b]: Entangle 10d6, 5 DEF (75 Active Points); OIF (Diamond Bracelet or Natural Crystals of Opportunity; -1/2), Only vs. Targets on the ground (-1/4) - END=7
3u     4)  [b][i]10" Wall of Stone[/i][/b]: Entangle 10d6, 5 DEF (75 Active Points); Only To Form Barriers (-1), OIF (Diamond Bracelet or Natural Crystals of Opportunity; -1/2) - END=7
2u     5)  [b][i]Glitter of Crystal[/i][/b]: Sight Group Flash 5d6, Personal Immunity (+1/4), Area Of Effect (7" Cone; +1) (56 Active Points); Must have relatively bright light source (-1/2), No Range (-1/2), OIF (Diamond Bracelet or Natural Crystals of Opportunity; -1/2) - END=6
3u     6)  [b][i]Claws of Diamonds[/i][/b]: HKA 2d6+1 (4 1/2d6 w/STR), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (52 Active Points); OIF (Diamond Bracelet or Natural Crystals of Opportunity; -1/2) - END=0
3u     7)  [b][i]Crystal Lens Effect[/i][/b]: (Total: 58 Active Cost, 28 Real Cost) Missile Deflection (Any Ranged Attack), Missile Reflection, Reflect At Any Target; Only vs. Energy Attacks (-1), OIF (Diamond Bracelet or Natural Crystals of Opportunity; -1/2) (Real Cost: 20) [b]plus[/b] +4 with Missile Deflection (Real Cost: 8) - END=0
2u     8)  [b][i]Any Crystal Form[/i][/b]: Shape Shift  (Sight, Smell/Taste, Touch and Hearing Groups), Cellular, Instant Change (44 Active Points); OIF (Diamond Bracelet or Natural Crystals of Opportunity; -1/2), Only Crystal or Rock forms (-1/4) - END=4
1u     9)  [b][i]Diamond Touch[/i][/b]: Major Transform 2d6 (Coal into Diamonds, Exposure to extreme heat) (30 Active Points); No Range (-1/2), Extra Time (Full Phase, -1/2), Concentration, Must Concentrate throughout use of Constant Power (1/2 DCV; -1/2), Limited Target Coal or Other Primarily Carbon Objects (-1/4) [Notes: The diamond is worth $1,000 per point of BODY rolled.] - END=3

29     [b][i]Riding the Earth[/i][/b]: Multipower, 44-point reserve,  (44 Active Points); all slots OIF (-1/2) - END=
2u     1)  [b][i]Earth Walking[/i][/b]: Tunneling 5" through 5 DEF material, Fill In, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (44 Active Points); OIF (-1/2), no Noncombat movement (-1/4) - END=1
2u     2)  [b][i]Avalanche Riding[/i][/b]: (Total: 44 Active Cost, 24 Real Cost) Running +3" (9" total), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4), Usable Simultaneously (up to 2 people at once; +1/2); OIF (-1/2) (Real Cost: 7) [b]plus[/b] Change Environment 2" radius, -5" of Running, Multiple Combat Effects, Hole In The Middle (+1/4); Side Effects, Occurs automatically (only affects the environment; Structures and Trees within the 2" Radius suffer a 2d6+1 KA due to seismic disturbance.; -1/2), OIF (-1/2) (Real Cost: 17) - END=4
2u     3)  [b][i]Sink into the Earth[/i][/b]: Desolidification  (40 Active Points); OIF (-1/2), Only When In Contact With The Ground (-1/4) - END=4

Diamond Form Properties, all slots OIF (Diamond Bracelet or Natural Crystals of Opportunity; -1/2) - END=
47     1)  [b][i]Hard as Diamonds[/i][/b]: (Total: 70 Active Cost, 47 Real Cost) Damage Resistance (20 PD/20 ED), Hardened (+1/4); OIF (Diamond Bracelet or Natural Crystals of Opportunity; -1/2) (Real Cost: 17) [b]plus[/b] +19 PD (19 Active Points); OIF (Diamond Bracelet or Natural Crystals of Opportunity; -1/2) (Real Cost: 13) [b]plus[/b] +26 ED (26 Active Points); OIF (Diamond Bracelet or Natural Crystals of Oppertunity; -1/2) (Real Cost: 17) - END=0
33     2)  +50 STR (50 Active Points); OIF (Diamond Bracelet or Natural Crystals of Opportunity; -1/2) - END=5
7      3)  Density Increase (400 kg mass, +10 STR, +2 PD/ED, -2" KB) (10 Active Points); OIF (Diamond Bracelet or Natural Crystals of Opportunity; -1/2) - END=1
23     4)  [b][i]Tough as Diamonds[/i][/b]: +17 CON (34 Active Points); OIF (Diamond Bracelet or Natural Crystals of Opportunity; -1/2) - END=
11     5)  [b][i]Solid as Diamonds[/i][/b]: +8 BODY; OIF (Diamond Bracelet or Natural Crystals of Opportunity; -1/2) - END=
26     6)  [b][i]Quicksilver[/i][/b]: +13 DEX (39 Active Points); OIF (Diamond Bracelet or Natural Crystals of Opportunity; -1/2) - END=
7      7)  [b][i]Quciksilver II[/i][/b]: +1 SPD (10 Active Points); OIF (Diamond Bracelet or Natural Crystals of Opportunity; -1/2) - END=
5      8)  [b][i]Enduring as Diamonds[/i][/b]: +14 END (7 Active Points); OIF (Diamond Bracelet or Natural Crystals of Opportunity; -1/2) - END=
4      9)  [b][i]Diamond Eyes[/i][/b]: N-Ray Perception (Sight Group) (10 Active Points); Must be in physical contact with material (-1/2), OIF (Diamond Bracelet or Natural Crystals of Opportunity; -1/2), Only throught minerals (earth, stone, concrete, etc.) (-1/4) - END=0
8      10) [b][i]Impressive as Diamonds[/i][/b]: +12 PRE (12 Active Points); OIF (Diamond Bracelet or Natural Crystals of Opportunity; -1/2) - END=
      - END=
4     [b][i]Restructuring[/i][/b]: Healing 1 BODY, Can Heal Limbs (15 Active Points); Extra Time (Regeneration-Only) 1 Turn (Post-Segment 12) (-1 1/4), OIF (-1/2), Linked (Sink into the Earth; -1/2), Only When In Contact With The Ground (-1/4) - END=1
4     [b][i]Rock Piercing[/i][/b]: Find Weakness 11- with Single Attack (10 Active Points); Requires An Analyze Skill  Roll  (-1/2), Only versus rock or crystal structures (-1/2), OIF (-1/2) - END=0
4     [b][i]Instant Change[/i][/b]: Cosmetic Transform 1 1/2d6 (standard effect: 4 points) (Normal Clothing into Crystal Form) (8 Active Points); OIF (Diamond Bracelet or Natural Crystals of Opportunity; -1/2), Limited Target Clothes being worn (-1/2) - END=1
2     Swimming +2" (0"/2" total); Only when NOT in Hero ID (-1/4) - END=1

[b]POWERS Cost: 297[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]SKILLS[/u][/b]
0      PS: Jewelry Maker/Lapidary (Everyman) 11-
3      PS: Appraise 12-
0      CK: Hudson City 8-
2      KS: Jewelers 11-
0      KS: Jewelry Market (Everyman) 11-
2      SS:  Geology 11-
3      Acting 14-
3      Analyze:  Mineral Formations 12-
3      Breakfall 14-
0      Climbing 8-
0      Concealment 8-
3      Conversation 14-
0      Deduction 8-
1      Forgery (Jewelry) 8-
3      High Society 14-
2      Navigation (Land) 12-
3      Oratory 14-
0      Paramedics 8-
3      Persuasion 14-
3      Seduction 14-
0      Shadowing 8-
0      Stealth 8-
3      Teamwork 14-

Skill Levels
16     1)  +2 with All Combat
3      2)  +1 with any Strike
3      3)  +1 with Earth Mastery

[b]SKILLS Cost: 59[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]PERKS[/u][/b]
11      Money:  Filthy Rich [Notes: $6,000,000 per year.]
1       Fringe Benefit:  Security Clearance

[b]PERKS Cost: 12[/b]

[b][u]Value[/u]  [u]DISADVANTAGES[/u][/b]
5      Background
10     Distinctive Features:  Very Beautiful Attracts Attention (Easily Concealed; Major Reaction)
15     Hunted:  Viper 8- (Mo Pow, Harshly Punish)
5      Hunted:  PRIMUS 8- (Mo Pow, Watching)
5      Physical Limitation:  Hormonal (Infrequently, Slightly Impairing)
10     Psychological Limitation:  Greedy (Common, Moderate)
15     Psychological Limitation: Brash:  (Common, Strong)
10     Psychological Limitation:  Aristocratic/Regal Attitude (Common, Moderate)
20     Psychological Limitation:  Vain (Very Common, Strong)
15     Psychological Limitation:  Code vs. Killing (Common, Strong)
15     Social Limitation:  Secret Identity (Frequently, Major)
15     Social Limitation:  Famous - The Jewelry Queen of Hudson City (Frequently, Major)
10     Vulnerability:  2 x STUN Sonic Attacks (Uncommon)
5      Vulnerability:  1 1/2 x BODY Sonic Attacks (Uncommon)

[b]DISADVANTAGES Points: 155[/b]

Base Pts: 200
Exp Required: 46
Total Exp Available: 48
Exp Unspent: 2
Total Character Cost: 401

Quote: "This is the most expensive beating you'll ever get."

Powers/Tactics: Most of her abilities are gained by being able to absorb the properties of any natural crystals that she is in contact with. Normally she wears a diamond bracelet and absorbs properties from it. If she is forced to make do with some other crystal the GM may decide to lower or alter her powers accordingly.

Sorry no back story. The player has it typed up but I don't have an electronic copy of it.