Chuck Norris Facts as Powers for HERO?

Susano

Hey all, I'm looking for help listing out the various "super powers" Chuck Norris would have based on the internet "Chuck Norris Facts."

For example, the fact that "Under Chuck Norri's beard there's no chin, just another fist" would be Extra Limb.

Anyone have any others?

Re: Chuck Norris Facts as Powers for HERO?

Not that I can quote one now (yah, I know I'm on the internet posting this, all it takes is a small few movements, but yah, I'm lazy), but in general the vibe of all of the posts put together requires Chuck to have a massive PRE... and his presence attacks must be legendary...

Let's see what he'd get from the bonus chart:

Total Psychological Complication: Everyone fears Chuck Norris

Exhibiting a Power or superior technology: Chuck Norris is superior to everything

Incredibly violent action: Just standing still is an "Incredibly violent action" for Chuck Norris

Incredible soliloquy: A brief moment of silence is an "Incredible soliloquy" for Chuck Norris

Very appropriate setting: Where ever Chuck Norris is is always a "Very appropriate setting" for Chuck Norris to Pre attack.

Target is in full retreat/has been captured: Anyone standing against Chuck Norris is always in full retreat, even if their feet aren't moving yet...

Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks don't really kill people. They wipe out their entire existence from the space-time continuum.:

Extra-Dimensional Movement (A Dimension where Target never exsisted) (20 Active Points); Requires A Roll (Attack roll; -1/2)

"Chuck Norris is so fast that he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head"

Hand Attack: xd6* Area of Effect-Line-selective, Megascale

* X stands in for "infinity" because Chuck Norris's punch damage is incalculable. The active point cost of such an attack may be high enough that Megascale to cover the entire planet would be completely and utterly unnecessary.

ChuckNorrisFacts.com

Chuck Norris Tears can cure cancer, to bad Chuck Norris doesn't cry.

Transform, human with cnacer to human without cancer; IIF tears. Physical limitation can't cry.

I'd go without the PhysLim; we don't know that Chuck can't cry (and indeed the mere suggestion that there is something he cannot do might be considered heresy by some), only that he doesn't. ;)

this republic you think we live in is actually a Chucktatorship

(25 points, head of state)

Chuck once kicked someone so hard they flew out over the ocean, and back in time, landed on a passing plane

and freaking killed Amelia Earhart.

(martial attacks bought transdimensional)

At tax time, Chuck just sends in blank paper and a picture of himself. The IRS clerks always know what to do.

(Perk: pays no taxes 5)

Chuck once kicked someone so hard that they flew out over the ocean' date=' and back in time, landed on a passing plane and freaking [b']killed Amelia Earhart.[/b]

Enforcer84 nagged me that this is actually Teleport, UAA, Trans-dimensional, linked to a Martial Arts Attack Roll.

I reminded him that it may be 7 dice of Unluck usable as an attack, which no-one except Chuck Norris can build in Hero.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...