The "Essay"(ESSE/UEH) Project(Warning: mature/controversial content contained herein)

megaplayboy

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The "Essay"(ESSE/UEH) Project(Warning: mature/controversial content contained her

Now that I think about it' date=' I don't think I've ever seen in fiction or gaming a singles bar that was an inter-species pickup place in theme. [/quote']

I have.

Harlan Ellison had a short story in which Earth had apparently become a regular stop on interstellar sex tours. Humans were popular, but Humans who catered to the aliens were regarded by other Humans as beneath contempt; also as being motivated purely for the money, as the aliens paid well. One character who had cheerfully pimped goats was utterly disgusted at the idea. This may have had something to do with the fact that aliens where nowhere near Human; I think it was stated "each one was different" as if there were so many species that each given tourist came from a different planet, and none of them resembled anything found living in nature on Earth. Each experience was a one night stand; no two individual beings would ever come together again. The aliens don't seem to care who they mate with; male, female, pretty, ugly, they just want a Human of some description. And not someone they've had before. Exactly what it is creatures so utterly different might DO with their Earthborn prostitutes is a subject of much curiosity, but the latter refuse to talk about it. There's some ongoing trade in goods and technology, but no one from Earth has ever gone offplanet and apparently little is known about the extraterrestrials.

The protagonist becomes such a prostitute, and learns the secret that they all know, but never speak of with one another, let alone with any other Human. They literally don't know the details of what happens - although it's implied to be disgusting or horrifying - because from the moment physical contact is made, their consciusness is not there. They vividly experience visions of other worlds - the only taste Humans ever get of what the rest of the universe is like. The experience is so beautiful, and so ecstatic, that everything else pales in comparison. Those who experience it once feel compelled to seek it out again and again, and would do so regardless of being paid, and despite the contempt and ostracism of the entire rest of their species.

It was a bizarre little story, and a very original take on possible consequences of intimacy with something that is profoundly Other.

Lucius Alexander

But please do not make indecent proposals to the palindromedary

Re: The "Essay"(ESSE/UEH) Project(Warning: mature/controversial content contained her

7) ACME Superhero Supply--based on the actual real world store in Brooklyn, this isn't so much a pickup joint as a casual social hangout for some superheroes. It has led to some hookups, however.

I can only imagine what the sex toys would be like.

JG

After reading about Jayna Jemmson and the previous write-up for the Wonder Woman expy and mention of Uberfraulein in Jayna's write-up, one has to wonder what Overman is like.

He could be secretly lusting after the Amazon Fairie megababe.

Some power write-ups that occurred to me.

Lovemaking Skills: Change Environment (Stunning), Costs Endurance Only To Activate (+1/4), Time Limit (1 Turn, +1 Turn per point the Skill Roll succeeds by; +1/4); Extra Time (5 Minutes, -2), Requires A Roll (PS: Perform Sexual Technique roll; Must be made each use; -1), No Range (-1/2). Active Cost: 45 points. Real Cost: 10 points.

Sexual Pheromones: Change Environment (+2 Libido Level Adjustment, Long-Lasting 1 Hour), Area Of Effect Nonselective (5m Radius; +1/4), Persistent (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Trigger (Activating the Trigger is an Action that takes no time, Trigger resets automatically, immediately after it activates, Character does not control activation of personal Trigger; near Human male with one or more levels in attractive Striking Appearance; +3/4); Extra Time (1 Turn (Post-Segment 12), -1 1/4), Time Limit (1 Hour; -3/4), Only Works On Human Males (-1/2). Active Cost: 44 points. Real Cost: 12 points.

After reading about Jayna Jemmson and the previous write-up for the Wonder Woman expy and mention of Uberfraulein in Jayna's write-up, one has to wonder what Overman is like.

He could be secretly lusting after the Amazon Fairie megababe.

Possibly. The Amazon Faerie Warrior Princess was a new writeup, just for this thread. He's a very busy guy, but Overman would probably at least want to "chat her up" sometime...

Some power write-ups that occurred to me.

Lovemaking Skills: Change Environment (Stunning), Costs Endurance Only To Activate (+1/4), Time Limit (1 Turn, +1 Turn per point the Skill Roll succeeds by; +1/4); Extra Time (5 Minutes, -2), Requires A Roll (PS: Perform Sexual Technique roll; Must be made each use; -1), No Range (-1/2). Active Cost: 45 points. Real Cost: 10 points.

Sexual Pheromones: Change Environment (+2 Libido Level Adjustment, Long-Lasting 1 Hour), Area Of Effect Nonselective (5m Radius; +1/4), Persistent (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Trigger (Activating the Trigger is an Action that takes no time, Trigger resets automatically, immediately after it activates, Character does not control activation of personal Trigger; near Human male with one or more levels in attractive Striking Appearance; +3/4); Extra Time (1 Turn (Post-Segment 12), -1 1/4), Time Limit (1 Hour; -3/4), Only Works On Human Males (-1/2). Active Cost: 44 points. Real Cost: 12 points.

I like your Time Limit limitation on the first power.

Pleasure and Bliss Powers

—stimulating the pleasure centers

Stunning Bliss—Version 1, Change Environment(Stunning Effect), 0 Endurance, Constant,Effects Inobvious to Target 75 points

Version 2, Blast 4d6, NND(no pleasure centers, Power Defense), 0 Endurance, Constant, Effects Inobvious to Target, 70 points

Mass Stunning--Add AoE, Line of Sight, No Range, 80 points/67 points

Healing Bliss—simplified healing, 5d6, Ranged, 0 Endurance, 100 points

Stronger Healing--10d6, 200 points

Mass Healing--add AoE, Line of Sight, No Range,100/200 points

Enlightened Bliss—+10 INT and +2 General Perception levels, +2 to Deduction, Analyze and Inventor(26 total points), Usable Simultaneously, Extra Time(5 minutes), 13 points

Deep Enlightenment--Clairsentience(precog/retrocog, sight, hearing, touch, smell/taste, mobile perception point), 0 Endurance, Usable Simultaneously, Extra Time(5 minutes), 53 points

Inspiring Bliss--+10 PRE, +2 OCV, +2 DCV, Usable Simultaneously, x8, 60 points

Blinding Bliss--Flash vs. Sight, 5d6

Throes of Pleasure—Entangle 3d6, DEF 3, ACV(OMCV/DMCV), works vs. EGO not STR(+1), Effects Inobvious to Target, Transparent to Attack, No Range, 65 points

Pain Induction—Version 1. 6d6 Blast, NND(no nerve endings, power defense), Effects Inobvious to Target,0 Endurance, Constant 90 points

Version 2. Change Environment, Stunning Effect, 0 Endurance, Constant, Effects Inobvious to Target, 75 points

Version 3. 1d+1 KA, NND, Does Body, Effects Inobvious to Target, 0 Endurance, Constant, 90 points

Mass Pain: Add AoE, Line of Sight: 135/120/120 points

Blissful Slumber—Version 1. Mind Control 15d6, Effects Inobvious to Target: Based on CON, Set Effect: Go into a deep, pleasurable sleep, 37 points

Version 2. Major Transform 5d6(awake target to deeply sleeping target), Partial Transform, Effects Inobvious to Target, Rapid Recovery(per hour, -1), 50 points

Version 3. Blast 3d6, NND(no need to sleep), Effects Inobvious to Target, 0 Endurance, Constant, 52 points

Mass Slumber--add AoE(+1), Line of Sight: 75/87/75 points

Pleasure Enslavement—Mind Control: 15d6, Based on CON, Cumulative x2, Telepathic, 75 points

Enduring Enslavement--4d6 Severe Transform(adds physical complications: Dependence on "bliss", compelled to obey X), Effects Inobvious to Target, Partial Transform, Extra Time(5 minutes), and 4d6 Severe Transform(adds psychological complications: Obedient to X, Craves more "bliss", will do anything to obtain), Works vs. EGO not BODY(+1/4), AVAD(Mental Defense),Partial Transform, Inobvious to Target , Extra time(5 minutes), total cost 85 points

Mass Enslavement--add AoE, Line of Sight: 131/145 points

Mass Pleasure--Telekinesis 10 STR, fine Manipulation, AoE(+1), Line of Sight, Effects Inobvious to Target,Fully Indirect, only for performing intimate acts(-1) +20 to Perform Sexual Technique, and Change Environment--Stunning Effect, AoE, Line of Sight, Effects Inobvious to Target, Extra time(5 minutes), 96 points

Painless Bliss--75% resistant Physical and Energy Damage Reduction, usable simultaneously, Costs Endurance, Stun only(-1/2), 90 points

Detect Pleasure Centers--Detect Pleasure Centers, Sense, Range, Discriminatory, Analyze, Penetrating, Targeting, 42 points

I can only think of about a half dozen Pheromone/Hormone Powers right now:

Scent Lure--+10 Striking Appearance, Variable Effect(+1/2; can designate whom or what group it works against), 45 points

Chemical Control--18d6 Mind Control,Inobvious Effects, Based on CON, reduced by Range(-1/4), 60 points

Lasting Control--5d6 Major Transform(to Psych Complication: Obeys X without question), Partial Transform, Inobvious Effects, reduced by range, 80 points

Mass Control--add AoE(+1), Line of sight: 120/140 points

Axe Effect--+10 SA,Usable Simultaneously, plus a Summon up to 64 150 point Attractive (gender-preference-appropriate) Humanoids, Amicable, Must come from local area, arrives under own power, 82 points

Hormone Drain--3d6 Drain vs. any 3 abilities(+1 1/4), reduced by range, abilities must be related to natural or biological Sfx(-1/2), 39 points

Mass Drain--Add AoE, Line of sight, 64 points

Hormone Boost--3d6 Aid to any 3 abilities(+1 1/4), abilities must be related to natural or biological sfx, 27 points

Mass Boost--Add AoE, Line of sight, 45 points

Detect Pheromones--Detect Pheromones, Sense, Range, Discriminatory, Analyze, Penetrating, Targeting, 42 points

There's probably some other stuff I'm missing. Am open to suggestions.

Universal Lover is essentially a catchall Talent which covers all romantic, erotic and sexual KS and PS, with possible penalties for truly exotic or alien situations. It does not include Charm. For 20 points, you get a basic 11- roll, with +1 for every 2 additional points spent.

When combined with Universal Connections, it can effectively simulate a character with a lover in every city, and perhaps a rep to go with it.

I can only think of about a half dozen Pheromone/Hormone Powers right now:

Scent Lure(boost to SA, possibly a MC based on CON)

Chemical Control--MC based on CON or possibly a transform

Axe Effect--boost to SA, plus a Summon Attractive (gender-preference-appropriate) Humanoids, Amicable

Hormone Drain--drain stats

Hormone Boost--aid stats

Detect Pheromones

There's probably some other stuff I'm missing. Am open to suggestions.

Well, my suggested power was one that boosted libido levels in targets, and I could also see it having the ability to reduce ego rolls (only versus resisting sexual impulses). Basically, it arouses members of the opposite sex to a froth of desire. It might be a low-level version of the ability Star Trek's Orion women have.

A hormone boost could be sexual, maybe granting a target or the characer reduced endurance only for intimate activities. Hormone modifications could also render a man or woman sterile, or give a man impotence. A nasty Transform would be the impotence one.

An amusing use of Multiform or Accidental Change would be a hormone boost that changes the character into a sex god/goddess. It could be an extra gland in the body or a magic potion or pill taken.

Well, my suggested power was one that boosted libido levels in targets, and I could also see it having the ability to reduce ego rolls (only versus resisting sexual impulses). Basically, it arouses members of the opposite sex to a froth of desire. It might be a low-level version of the ability Star Trek's Orion women have.

A hormone boost could be sexual, maybe granting a target or the characer reduced endurance only for intimate activities. Hormone modifications could also render a man or woman sterile, or give a man impotence. A nasty Transform would be the impotence one.

An amusing use of Multiform or Accidental Change would be a hormone boost that changes the character into a sex god/goddess. It could be an extra gland in the body or a magic potion or pill taken.

that's pretty good. It might be a more powerful version of the Axe Effect(Multiform into "megaplayboy" or "megaplaygirl").

Lot of Transforms and Mind Controls and Change Environments in all these power sets. Can't be helped, I guess.

For each level or maybe for every two levels of libido increase, I'm wondering if that alone might cause a minus one to Ego rolls for resisting acting on sexual impulses. If you charge someone up six levels of libido, a -3 only to resist sexual impulses doesn't seem totally out of line as an effect.

I'm not sure how you can "target" the sexual impulses of the victim of such an assault though. Here's an example of what I mean.

Alice has an area effect pheromone ability that only works on men that charges up Bob's libido by six levels when he comes within range. How can Alice get Bob's libido wanting her rather than Candy, who might be sitting a little closer to Bob and unaware that Bob is now this frothing cauldron of desire?

For even more amusement, imagine if Candy also had a similar pheromone ability. How could the two of them "duel" over getting Bob's attention?

For each level or maybe for every two levels of libido increase, I'm wondering if that alone might cause a minus one to Ego rolls for resisting acting on sexual impulses. If you charge someone up six levels of libido, a -3 only to resist sexual impulses doesn't seem totally out of line as an effect.

I'm not sure how you can "target" the sexual impulses of the victim of such an assault though. Here's an example of what I mean.

Alice has an area effect pheromone ability that only works on men that charges up Bob's libido by six levels when he comes within range. How can Alice get Bob's libido wanting her rather than Candy, who might be sitting a little closer to Bob and unaware that Bob is now this frothing cauldron of desire?

For even more amusement, imagine if Candy also had a similar pheromone ability. How could the two of them "duel" over getting Bob's attention?

Well, I would think that "only applies toward sexual arousal towards character" would be a -0 limitation.

Well' date=' I would think that "only applies toward sexual arousal towards character" would be a -0 limitation.[/quote']

That's true. Another interesting possibility might be something like Bob experiencing a minus to his perception abilities towards any woman other than Alice, like tunnel vision. He only has eyes for Alice, even with Candy seated there all dolled up and looking beautiful and sexy.

That might be a way for a seducer/seductress to deal with competition, by getting their target to have difficulty even noticing a rival for attention.

Hyperman(not to be confused with Overman, or any other Adjective/Adverbman)

50 STR 40

50 DEX 80

50 CON 40

50 INT 40

50 EGO 40

50 PRE 40

11 OCV 40

11 DCV 40

10 OMCV 21

10 DMCV 21

50 PD 48

50 ED 48

10 SPD 80

50 REC 46

220END 40

100STUN 40

50 BODY 40

(743)

Talents and Powers

24 Hyperattractive--8 levels Striking Appearance

10 Really Well-Endowed: +2 SA, limited group; +2 with PS/KS involving intercourse

3 It's Not the Size of the Ship--+1 to PS/KS involving intercourse

25 Indefatigable--0 Endurance cost on 50 STR

12 Ladies' Man--+3 with Charm, Persuasion and Conversation, only vs. women;

+3 with PS: Perform Sexual Technique and KS: Perform Sexual Technique, only vs. women

24 Superstrong Superbabe Super Magnet: +12 SA, limited group: female superhumans with 2 points or more of SA, OR women with 4+ points of SA

20 Hyperspeed Seduction--+15 levels with Charm, only to offset hurry up penalties(6 hour task performed in 1 turn)

26 This Time, There's No Stopping Us+16 levels with Charm, only to offset any difficulty penalties(levels do not apply to how much you make roll by or how much target has to make roll by)

45 Super Lovely Ladies Can't Resist Him: 4d6 Mind Control, telepathic, cumulative, x8(max effect 192 points), Penetrating, 0 Endurance, Persistent, Constant, Fully Invisible, Effects invisible to target and observers, AOE Radius 32 meters, no range, always on, only vs. female superhumans and females with 4+ points in SA, Set Effect(s): Fall in Love/Lust with me

128 Stronger, Subtle, Irresistable Instant Hyperseduction--20d6 Mind Control, Inobvious to Target(+1/2), Cumulative(+1/2), Costs Endurance to Activate(+1/4), Limited Range of commands(-1/4), Requires a Charm roll(-22 to roll)(-1/2)

40 Hyper Lovemaking+20 to PS: Perform Sexual Technique, and Change Environment, Stunning Effect, 0 Endurance, Constant, Extra Time(5 minutes)

37 Irresistable Seductive Aura--Change Environment, -10 to EGO rolls, AOE(16m radius), Inobvious to target; only affects resistance to Charm skills and hyperseduction powers, no range

64 Hyper Impressive+80 PRE, costs END to Activate

100 Superhero Soliloquy--Aid 10d6, affects PRE, EGO, STR, DEC, OCV, DCV, Primary Attack Power, STUN(+3 1/2), AoE(8m radius), usable once per day

72 Strong Spin Doctor--+24 with Conversation, Persuasion and Charm

40 Extremely Unimpressed--+80 PRE, Defensive only

100 Overwhelming Hypno-Erotic Compulsion40d6 Mind Control, Telepathic, compulsion must be erotic in nature(-1/2), no range, must make eye contact

180 Autoerotic Trance--Entangle 4d6 DEF 4, ACV(OMCV/DMCV), works vs. EGO not STR(+1), Transparent to Attack(+1/2), and Major Transform 7d6(target to target with 2x effect--Erotic mind control powers), ACV, AVAD(mental defense), works vs. EGO not BODY, linked to Entangle

52 Erotic True Sight--Detect Libido, Physical form, and Emotional State, Sense, Range, Discriminatory, Analyze, Penetrating

24 Stronger Erotic Envigoration--4d6 Aid to Endurance, +24 to PS: Perform Sexual Technique, usable simultaneously, Extra time(5 minutes)

42 Detect Pleasure Centers--Detect Pleasure Centers, Sense, Range, Discriminatory, Analyze, Penetrating, Targeting

42 Detect Pheromones--Detect Pheromones, Sense, Range, Discriminatory, Analyze, Penetrating, Targeting

45 Scent Lure--+10 Striking Appearance, Variable Effect

141 Hyper-Discharge--20d6 Major Transform(non-pregnant female to pregnant female), Area of Effect(+1), Megascale(1m = 1000km, +2)), can be scaled down(+1/4), limited group(humanoid females), All or Nothing, No Range, Extra time(5 minutes), x 1.5 END cost, Limited Control(-1)

40 Universal Lover, 21-

50 Full Life Support

50 Resistant on 50 PD/ED

25 Hardened on 50 PD/ED

25 Impenetrable on 50 PD/ED

25 Mental Defense

25 Power Defense

25 -25m knockback resistance

120 Multipower--Hypermovement12 u +80m Running, 0 Endurance Cost

12 u 80m Flight, 0 Endurance cost

8 u 80m Teleport, 0 Endurance cost, must cross intervening distance(-1/2)

3 u 10m running, Megascale(1m = 10,000km, +2 1/4, can be scaled down), 0 Endurance Cost

3 u 10m flight, Megascale(1m = 10,000 km), 0 end

12 u Tunneling

12 u +80m Swimming, 0 Endurance cost

100 Hyperlifting--+400 Strength, Half End cost, only for lifting(-4)

150 Multipower--Hyper Attack Powers

15 u +100 STR at 0 End cost

15 u 20d6 Energy Blast, 0 Endurance Cost

15 u 5d6 RKA, Armor-Piercing, Increased Stun, Line of Sight Range

15 u 50 STR TK, fine manipulation, AoE(8m radius, +1/2), Half End cost

15 u 10d6 Mind Blast, 0 Endurance Cost

15 u 10d6 Entangle, 10 DEF, 0 END

15 u 10d6 Blast, NND(Power Defense), AOE(32m radius)

750 VPP: HyperAdaptability, 300 pool points, 300 active, Cosmic

25 Romantic Luck 5d6

25 Luck 5d6

(2886)

Skills

15 Charm 25-(49- with Spin doctor, 52- with Ladies Man, plus SA bonuses)

15 Persuasion 25-

15 Conversation 25-

15 Oratory 25-

15 KS: Sexual Technique, 31-

15 PS: Perform Sexual Technique, 31-

60 5 overall levels

20 Universal Translator

20 Universal Connections

15 AK: Planet Earth, 25-

15 Rep: Famous, Great superhero, +5

15 SS: Genetic Engineering, 31-

15 SS: Human Sexual Response, 31-

15 SS: Human Sexual Genetics, 31-

5 SS: Xenogenetics, 21-

5 SS: Xenobiology, 21-

5 SS: Robotics, 21-

5 SS: Behavioral Psychology, 21-

5 SS: Psychopharmacology, 21-

15 PS: Genetics Professor, 31-

15 PS: Superhero, 31-

15 PS: Ladies' Man, 31-

34 KS: Every Attractive Woman on Earth, 50-

26 KS: Own Children, 42-

5 Breakfall 20-

25 Inventor 30-

5 Electronics 20-

5 Mechanics 20-

5 Computer Programming 20-

5 Systems Operation 20-

5 Deduction 20-

(450)

Perks

15 Filthy Rich(endorsement contracts, invested funds)

10 Membership: Avenger League Z

250 Followers--1000 Hypergals, built on 1000 points each(mostly in storage tubes)

150 Followers--1000 Girlfriends, built on up to 500 points each--actresses, politicians, superheroines, superagents, supermodels, recording artists, adult film performers, millionairesses, royalty, etc.

75 Contacts with Publicist, PR Agency, Law Firm, Corporate Endorsers, Media, Politicians

500 Vehicles and Bases(Hyperplane(fly/space/underwater), HyperCube(like a TARDIS), HyperTower(in LA), HyperFortress(in the mountains near Delta Fir Junction)

(1000)

5079 total points

Hyperman Complications

15 Secret Identity(Ken T. Clark, University Dean)

20 Psychological Complication: Hypersexual(VC, Strong)

20 Physical Complication--Hyperlibido, must satisfy sexual urges daily or experience penalties to all rolls(up to -5 after a week without sex)(frequent, greatly impairing)

10 Social Complication: Secret Sex Fiend

10 Social Complication: Secretly Fathered Thousands of Children

15 Hunted by SIREN

5 Social Complication: Secret Mutant(minor)

20 DNPC--x 8, slightly less powerful, useful noncom skills, frequent(the "family circle")

10 Watched by mass media, constant, nci, less pow

15 Rep(limited circles, extreme)--sex fiend

15 Psych Complication--Publicity hound(VC, moderate)

20 Vulnerability--2x effect from “Sexy” PRE attacks and seduction-type powers

Background: The Clarks were a couple earning a decent living, residing in Delta Fir Junction, Tennessee, a small community of about 2,500. Dick Clark commuted daily to work at the experimental nuclear plant, while his young wife, Marcia Clark, tended a small garden at home and sold produce at the farmer’s market every weekend. The Clarks were desperate to have a child, and Marcia volunteered to join a new trial of an experimental fertility drug, Hyperzine. Marcia quickly became pregnant, and little Ken was born later that year. It quickly became clear to the Clarks that they had no ordinary child, as Ken broke every toy he was given and seemed to never get hurt, despite his insatiable curiousity. Still, the Clarks did the best they could to raise their special child. Unfortunately, Dick Clark developed a rare and incurable form of cancer, due to an accidental exposure at the plant he worked at. He died while Ken was still a young child. Marcia never remarried, staying in Delta Fir Junction and living off her husband’s life insurance and lawsuit settlement proceeds.

Puberty was tougher than usual for a young man like Ken. His powers seemed to amplify and proliferate. He could move faster than the eye could follow, leap whole cornfields, see through walls(and girls’ skirts!), and almost nothing seemed to hurt him. However, his libido was even more heightened than a typical adolescent’s, and when nature took its course another surprise awaited him. Ken would “relieve his tension” by crouching in the loft of the barn and doing what teenage boys do when they’re alone. He was not expecting his “manly discharge” to go flying out at supersonic speed, through the open loft window(he closed it the second time but it just shattered anyway from the impact), and diverged rapidly in all directions. While he was shocked, he thought nothing further of it, until a few months later.

The whole town was abuzz with the surprising news. Virtually every woman in Delta Fir, between the ages of 12 and 60, was pregnant! Some of them were pregnant with more than one child. Many of them couldn’t recall recently having had sex, and most of the teenage girls claimed to be virgins. Even Ken’s mother was pregnant! Though he was mortified and ashamed, Ken was of course extremely reluctant to discuss his suspicions with anyone else. Finally, though, his mother coaxed him into talking about what was on his mind. Ken confessed his indiscretion. His mother was shocked but tried her best to be understanding. He couldn’t confess to the public without becoming a social pariah and facing all kinds of legal consequences. He could, however, use his powers to periodically check in on his offspring and make sure they were okay.

Ken attended high school in a nearby town outside of Nashville and was quite popular there. During this time, a new superhero, Hyperboy, began to appear and operate in the Nashville region. Hyperboy had a number of high-profile romances with various teenage celebs and superheroines, but nothing ever seemed to last too long. As he promised, Hyperboy kept track of his many, many offspring(as he later discovered, he had impregnated a random assortment of women not just in Delta Fir Junction, but around the planet!), and discovered that, for the most part, they appeared to be developing as normal, healthy children(only later did some begin to have powers emerge, with the onset of puberty). From early on, Ken recognized the importance of having a good public image, and hired a top-notch publicist to handle his press communications. He also cultivated good relations with the local tv stations and newspapers, and grew to enjoy the glowing articles that came to be written about him.

Ken attended college and studied biology and genetics. Again, he was quite popular with the girls there, and so, of course, was Hyperboy. He earned his Ph.D. in genetic engineering and moved to Los Angeles, where he obtained a job as an adjunct professor at UCLA there(eventually becoming a fully tenured prof and Dean of the department). By this time he had transitioned from being called Hyperboy, to being called Hyperman. Hyperman had his hands full, trying to satisfy his vast sexual needs without becoming constant tabloid fodder. It helped that he could move at hyper-speed, and that his “girlfriends” had to sign a strict non-disclosure agreement. If word got out that Hyperman was sleeping with hundreds of different women every year, including some A-list celebrities, his reputation as a wholesome hero(and his many endorsement contracts) would be in great jeopardy.

Because of his hyperactive libido and his superhuman physicality, Hyperman has struggled to find suitable partners able to “keep up” with him. Those who can are not always inclined to accept his lifestyle, and those who do accept it are often unable to keep up with him physically(i.e., he wears them out pretty quickly). He is, however, superhumanly adept at acquiring temporary sexual partners, using his hyper-pheromones, hyper-charisma, hyper-attractiveness, hyper-hypnosis, and hyper-seductive ability to persuade them to help satisfy his needs. Sometimes he may not behave with ideal ethics in his efforts to secure satiety(i.e., he may hyper-seduce a woman and hypnotize her to forget about it). Ken has achieved a great deal of control over his own “hyper-discharges” since his early accidents, but still has the hypothetical capability to impregnate thousands or even tens of millions of women simultaneously(the hyper-spermia can survive a very long time, seem to induce ovulation, and the embryos are nearly invulnerable to attempts to abort them). At least half of his offspring develop at least minor superpowers, and a small number seem to have developed a suite of hyper-powers very similar to his own.

In an attempt to try to guarantee some kind of “sexual outlet” in an emergency, Hyperman designed and created the Hypergals, a set of superpowered female drones(D(na)-Replicant-clONE) who help him fight supercrime and relieve his needs when none of his many girlfriends are immediately available.

Hyperman is a ludicrously powerful superhero, reminiscent of Silver Age Superman. He has the full suite of “hyper-powers” appropriate to an homage character, plus a bonus set of powers related to his hypersexuality(hyperattractiveness, hyper-charisma, hyper-seductiveness, hyper-hypnosis, hyper-pheromones).

Campaign Use: Hyperman is a solo hero NPC. While he could theoretically be used as “cavalry”, this should likely be avoided, and he mainly should be used either as comic relief(the super-horny superhero, to show it’s not all its cracked up to be(he’s so horny he can’t even savor his experiences)), or as a short-lived romantic foil for a PC hero(until the love interest figures out Hyperman’s maybe not so interested in a committed, monogamous LTR). SIREN is an organization dedicated to overthrowing the "prudish" global culture and establishing a liberated, sexually open society...by any means necessary. They hunt Hyperman because they sense he could be a powerful ally for them, and because he represents strong competition for the same public figures they target for "conversion" to their cause.

That's true. Another interesting possibility might be something like Bob experiencing a minus to his perception abilities towards any woman other than Alice, like tunnel vision. He only has eyes for Alice, even with Candy seated there all dolled up and looking beautiful and sexy.

That might be a way for a seducer/seductress to deal with competition, by getting their target to have difficulty even noticing a rival for attention.

when designing the mandroid (not yet posted to this thread) I did consider selling back sight and hearing and buying them back with Limitation: Will not percieve any female humanoids except owner. Would have called it "Only have eyes for you."

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary notes that could still be in options.

One thing I suspect would be an incredibly popular(and pricier) option for fembots and mandroids: the celebrity lookalike/actalike version. Add KS: Specific Celebrity, PS: Act like Specific Celebrity, maybe add a level or two of SA(and perhaps some limited SA levels for those who are attracted to that specific celebrity or type), throw in some additional skills and talents as needed to more closely simulate the celebrity. If it's an "officially authorized, properly licensed" version, then it should cost a premium over and above regular fembots/mandroids. If it's an illegal after-market mod, then one could lower the skill levels and SA, and throw in a Social Complication: Illegal Bootleg Lookalike Droid. If the bootleg is discovered by the company or the authorities, the owner could face a fine and possibly jail time. Most likely they would pressure them to reveal the name of the modder they got it from.

The Bette Page and Marilyn Monroe models still sell extremely well...

(as does the James Dean...)

Hyperman plot threads:

1. A woman comes forward, alleging Hyperman took advantage of her sexually, and now she's pregnant. The DNA appears to support her story, but Hyperman denies the allegations and asserts he was set up. He asks the PCs to investigate.(note: Hyperman has a lot of children and one of them could be the culprit...)

2. SIREN discovers Hyperman's secret mass paternity and kidnaps him, plotting to turn him into a superweapon who will impregnate every woman on the planet(and this will somehow advance their goals...?). Can the PCs foil their plan in time?

3. Ken Clark discovers a cure for his hyperlibido. Unfortunately, it dramatically weakens him, effectively putting his superhero career in jeopardy. And his arch-nemesis just showed up in LA! Can the heroes convince him to put his cape back on and save the day(at the cost of his peace of mind)?

Love Powers

Healing Power of Love--6d6 Simplified Healing, Extra Time(full phase), Requires Skill Roll, 30 points

Stronger Healing--12d6, 60 points

Mass Healing--add AoE(+1), Line of Sight, 75/150 points

Love Shield--Resistant Protection 10/10/10 MD/10PwD/+10 PRE, defensive only, Costs Endurance, 31 points

Stronger Shield--up to 20/20/20/20/+20, 62 points

Mass Shield--Barrier 10/10/10/10, 10 Body, covers 10m total, Requires Skill Roll, Extra time(full phase), 36 points

Stronger Mass Shield--20/20/20/20, 20 Body, covers 20m total, RSR, ET, 71 points

Love Charm--Mind Control 15d6, Telepathic, Effects Inobvious to Target, Set Effect: Fall in Love with X, RSR, SE: Target falls in love with someone else(-1/2), 42 points

Stronger Love Charm--20d6 MC, add cumulative x2, 83 points

Enduring Love Charm--5d6 Major Transform(target acquires In Love with X),Partial Transform, Effects Inobvious to Target, ACV(OMCV/DMCV), AVAD(Mental Defense), works vs. Ego not Body, RSR, SE: Target falls in love with someone else, 62 points

Stronger Enduring Charm--5d6 Severe Transform(target acquires Loves X Unconditionally and Fanatically(VC, Total)), 93 points

Love Transformed--5d6 Major Transform(Target's love or psych complication is changed--familial love, platonic(friendly) love, romantic love, erotic love, objectifying love(i.e., love for a hobby, philosophy), spiritual love(love of faith)--to one of a different type--e.g. platonic to romantic)), Improved Target Group(+1/4), Partial Transform, Effects Inobvious to Target, ACV, AVAD, works vs. EGO not Body, RSR, Extra time(1 minute: -1 1/2), 54 points

Mass Transformation--add AoE, Line of sight, 79 points

Love Unspeakable--Version 1. Mind Control 20d6, Cumulative,x2, Telepathic, 0 Endurance, Constant, Limited Effect: target feels romantic/erotic love for an inappropriate/illegal/abhorrent person, being or object(-1/2), RSR, SE(effect rebounds on caster instead, -1), Extra time(5 minutes), 60 points

Version 2. 6d6 Severe Transform, Partial, 0 Endurance, Constant, RSR, SE(-1), Extra Time(5 minutes), 50 points

Mass Unspeakable Love--add AoE(+1), Line of Sight(+1/2), 90/80 points

Detect Love--Detect Love, Sense, Range, Discriminatory, Analyze, Penetrating, Tracking, Targeting, 52 points

Find Love--Detect Prospective Romantic Partner, Range, Discriminatory, Analyze, Penetrating, Tracking, Targeting, 360, Telescopic +20, Requires Skill roll, SE(wrong information, -1/2), 30 points

Matchmaking--20d6 Mind Control, AoE(+1), Selective, Telepathic, Set Effect: Fall in love with each other(-1), only affects suitably matched targets(-1), RSR, SE(Mismatch!, -1/2), Extra Time: 1 turn(-1), 50 points

Enduring Matchmaking--10d6 Major Transform, Partial Transform, AoE(+1), Selective, only affects suitably matched targets, RSR, SE(Mismatch), Extra Time: 5 minutes, 55 points

Pacifying Love--15d6 Mind Control, Set Effect: Calm Down/Stop Fighting(-1), RSR, 30 points

Mass Pacify, add AoE(+1), Line of Sight(+1/2), 75 points

Lucky in Love--Probability Manipulation, Reroll one roll, Always Favorable(+2; reroll until better roll), may reroll once per turn(+3), 0 Endurance Cost, Fully Invisible(+1/2), RSR, SE(failed roll converts reroll into critical failure, -1), only for social/romantic/erotic/sexual interactions(-1) 10 points

Lucky for Me, Unlucky for You--add linked second Probability Manipulation, Usable As Attack(+1 1/4), Always Unfavorable(+2), reroll once per turn(+3), 0 Endurance cost, fully Invisible, RSR,SE(converts into Critical Success for Target), only for social/romantic/erotic/sexual interactions(-1), +12 points, 22 points total

(Note: the latter abilities could be purchased multiple times, to allow multiple re-rolls per turn)

These two probably count as Miscellaneous powers:

Romantic Replay--Replay One Hour of Time(210 points), Only to enjoy romantic/intimate activities(-1), 105 points

Romantic Respite--Time Stop, One Charge lasting one hour(-1/4), usable by one other at same time(+1/2), may not attack others while time is stopped(-1), 111 points

I have two or three power sets still to be written up, plus about 3 dozen character writeups. I'm thinking about writing up a villainous organization, SIREN, as well. In terms of stuff I'd like other people to write about(because I honestly feel ill-equipped to do it):

1. Romance in the Age of Chivalry--Courtly Love and romantic subplots

2. Romance in the Swashbuckling Era--Pirate romance and Aristocratic seduction

3. Victorian era romance...and debauchery

4. Pulp Era romance and spicy stories

5. Gold/Silver Age superhero romance

6. Erotic Horror

7. Soap Opera romance and subplots

8. Bronze/Iron Age superhero romance and sex

9. Post-Holocaust romance and sex

10. Sci-Fi/Space Opera romance and sex

11. Romantic, Erotic and Sexual goals in campaigns

12. Romantic, Erotic and Sexual roleplaying

13. Romantic, Erotic and Sexual Interaction and Resolution(RESIR)

14. Teenage romance, eroticism and sexuality

15. Young Adult romance, eroticism and sexuality

16. Gods, Aliens, Elves, Vampires, Demons, Angels, and alternate romantic, erotic and sexual lifestyles

17. Running campaigns with dramatically different sexual mores from real life

18. Handling sensitive subject matter in a campaign

19. Competitive Social Interaction(CSI)

20. How to Roleplay a Character of a different Gender, Orientation, Culture or Species

I think that about covers it. 1-30 pages on any of these(most would only need a few pages, but some might need 30 pages of material). I am trying to print this stuff out every 100 posts or so. At the rate we're going, maybe we'll have enough material to start organizing a sourcebook by the end of the year.

These two probably count as Miscellaneous powers:

Romantic Replay--Replay One Hour of Time(210 points), Only to enjoy romantic/intimate activities(-1), 105 points

Romantic Respite--Time Stop, One Charge lasting one hour(-1/4), usable by one other at same time(+1/2), may not attack others while time is stopped(-1), 111 points

The possibilities with Create Object are vast...

On a related note

Power Perversion Potential