Who are the copies/pastiches/tributes/captain ersatz in your campaigns?

MisterVimes

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Who are the copies/pastiches/tributes/captain ersatz in your campaigns?

Hey I found a Pitbull Sheet!? I think I have 20 versions of this guy in almost as many game systems, heh...... but then I like my Wildcat homages.....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42680[/ATTACH]

~Rex

Hey I found a Pitbull Sheet!? I think I have 20 versions of this guy in almost as many game systems, heh...... but then I like my Wildcat homages.....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42680[/ATTACH]

~Rex

Thanks for sharing. I love Wildcat and I like the sketch (and the build) quite a lot.

Thunder: A gender swapped Flash. One of a long line of mother to daughter inheritors of speed powers.

Legion: A Superman/Captain America mashup. Superman's powers with Cap's origins. He was pulled out of service after WWII because the US Govt considered him too valuable to risk in the field. "What if someone else manages to kill him. We'll be at a disadvantage!" So they took him off the table until they could figure out how to replicate his powers. "If we can make lots of him, he'll be expendable!" It's been almost a century and they've had no luck replicating his powers. So now he serves as the front man for a secret metahuman team, taking the credit for the work that other people do. He is not entirely happy with the arrangement, but since he doesn't seem to be aging, he's learned to take a long view. He had generally parleyed his influence to prevent his team from being forced into the role of assassins or regime changers.

In Epic City we have CORONA

He's a total Green Lantern wannabe who derives his powers from a alien techno-organic A.I. crystal entity embedded in his chest. He's even branched out and recruited new heroes to form an intergalactic policing force called THE CRYSTAL CORPS. :lol:

The pic below is an old WIP that I never finished based on a Jim Lee sketch of Apolo.

Thunder: A gender swapped Flash. One of a long line of mother to daughter inheritors of speed powers.

Legion: A Superman/Captain America mashup. Superman's powers with Cap's origins. He was pulled out of service after WWII because the US Govt considered him too valuable to risk in the field. "What if someone else manages to kill him. We'll be at a disadvantage!" So they took him off the table until they could figure out how to replicate his powers. "If we can make lots of him, he'll be expendable!" It's been almost a century and they've had no luck replicating his powers. So now he serves as the front man for a secret metahuman team, taking the credit for the work that other people do. He is not entirely happy with the arrangement, but since he doesn't seem to be aging, he's learned to take a long view. He had generally parleyed his influence to prevent his team from being forced into the role of assassins or regime changers.

Excellent Golden Age to Iron age transition. Exactly the dark path my mind usually walks. Sadly I cannot rep you again -- yet.

In Epic City we have CORONA

He's a total Green Lantern wannabe who derives his powers from a alien techno-organic A.I. crystal entity embedded in his chest. He's even branched out and recruited new heroes to form an intergalactic policing force called THE CRYSTAL CORPS. :lol:

The pic below is an old WIP that I never finished based on a Jim Lee sketch of Apolo.

Fantastic homage and I love the pic!