Nighthawk's Rogue's Gallery

dataweaver

Re: Nighthawk's Rogue's Gallery

Quick and to the point: which villains in the Champions Universe have taken a personal interest in Nighthawk' date=' and where can I find information concerning them?[/quote']

Only a guess, but what abotu Green Dragon?

Both Martial Artist. GD is "anti-westerner" and easily takes a grudge.

What about "4th Edition Fanboy" who follows Nighthawk around calling him Nightduck and claiming that he's not as "cool" or "original" as Seeker

On a more serious note Arrowhead, Deadman Walkin', Lash or Ricochet would make good foils for Nighthawk

• 2 weeks later...

Hear is basicly a 'short list' of thoes who could be 'hunting' Nighthawk (not thoes who Nighthawk is hunting, othoe there are crossovers). Note that I put 'hunting' in single quotes. That means that thay night be hunting him, but he dosen't nessasary get points for doing so.

1) Anyone who is anyone in the Dragon Branch of VIPER, especaly low level street level 'quasi'-Dragons.

2) Anyone who ever considers himself (or herself) a martial artest of some note. Thay do not exactly have to be 'villious' martial artest, simply not after him crimialy and do not want to kill him, but do want to prove who is better (think any 'good guy' martial artest from Street Fighter, and you have the basic ideal).

3) Any low level 'street' super villian (like Black Harlquien). Nighthawk is a street level super at heart. So it shoulden't suprise anyone that he tusseled with many a one (like Blowtorch), and thay may want revenge back.

4) Anyone who is an enime of the Champions, and wishes revenge on them. This can work especaly if thay don't know he quit the teem (since excaped prisinors are not always up to date on the news).

I thought he was hunted by Mechanon in one book or another. I'm not sure if I made that up or not.

The Champions hunt Mechanon, but I haven't found evidence of the reverse yet.

Nighthawk's leaving could have easily made him a target for somebody like Mechanon, but it didn't work out that way.