Where are the most recent Champions write-ups?

Boll Weevil

Hi, heroes. Can someone tell me where the most recent 6th ed write-ups for the Champions live? I have not yet seen the 6th ed Champions Universe, Champions Complete or Champions 6th ed. I suppose they could be in any one of these.

It's funny, I have purchased Enemies I, Enemies II, Enemies III, Classic Enemies, Conquerors Killers & Crooks and now Champions Villains II (teams). I want to buy the others but I can't get over the fact I keep buying the same characters over and over again.

Re: Where are the most recent Champions write-ups?

Well, when you do a new edition of a rpg, usaly the first thing done are new writeups of old faverots.

Officialy, there are no just new villian writeups for Champions (the new guys are interlased with the old in each Villian Volume), and Cryptic will not alowe DOJ Inc to publish 'Enimie' books like thay use to for 4th edition (and semi-goten away from in 5th). So, if you want new villians, your going to have to simply go third party. Or you can scoure this BBorde for stats to modifie for your own campain (like my own creations, Doctor Dair, Mister Wicked, and Malhkronos).

As for the stats for the Champions themselves, check out the 6ed Champions Universe (a likely place for them), Champions Compleat, HS6edV2, HSBR (for Defender).

They are all also in Champions Complete starting on page 191.

Edit: I have to take that back a little. I don't see Nightduck there. Kinetik appears to take his place. I guess this is the current Champions line-up, sans duck boy.

Yep...it's roll call time.

Champions, 4th edition Roll Call.

Defender (leader)

Jaguar

Obsidian

Quanton

Seeker

Solitar

Roll Call: Champions: TNM

Quanton(leader)

Behemoth

Defender

Jaguar

Seeker

Solatair

Champions 5th and 6th Roll Call:

Defender (leader)

some martial arts guy who joined after Nighthawk left

Ironclad

Kinitic

Sapfire

Witchcraft

Nighthawk (ex-member)

Seeker (official comic book in the CU only, cause Nighthawk would not licence his image).

Does Nighthawk have some sort of fourth-wall breaking legal powers now?

The Champions have their own comic book in the Champions Universe. Seeker (who doesn't actually exist in 5e or 6E) is a member of the comic book team because Nighthawk won't licence his image.

The Champions have their own comic book in the Champions Universe. Seeker (who doesn't actually exist in 5e or 6E) is a member of the comic book team because Nighthawk won't licence his image.
yeah he's an elitest control freak snob he makes batman look friendy

OK, so I decided to buy the Hero Designer packs for all of the suggested since they are all ridiculously low priced right now. Indeed, I found versions of the Champions in both Champions Universe (6th) and Champions genre book (6th). The Champions genre book listed Defender at 400 character points. The 6th CU book has Defender weighing in at 601 character points. For my campaign, I think the higher points are best. The Abnormals are all in the 600 point range. I think I will take the Champions and beef them up a bit to keep my guys at a respectable #2 in the campaign city.

• 10 months later...

Champions 6e and Champions complete have The Champions as beginning PC's ready for Players to play. 6e Champions Universe has them with quite a bit more Exp for use in campaigns where the GM needs a Team that can Mentor the PC's team.

• 2 weeks later...

@Major Tom 2009: I believe they did not stat him out on purpose. Basically they eather want each GM to stat him out depending on the needs of the campaign, or that the character may be consider to unimportant to stat out. Which reminds me, anyone have the stats for the reserved member Blockhead?