Help with Character Concept

TheQuestionMan

Greetings Programs, I need your help with my Character Concept. Meet Tristan Morgan, a Rugby Player who represented Team Canada in the 2008 Junior World Championships in Wales. While on a sightseeing tour his group was attacked by Formorians, the Demons of Winter. 

The Lyonessian's sentient computer Merlin detected the invasion and dispatched Warriors to fight them. Captain Nemain was mortally wounded protecting a group of tourists. One of the tourists turned back to help him. Psychically reaching into the boys mind he found the spark of a hero. 

Nemain takes off his Vambraces and gives them to Tristan. Who puts them on and Nemain's body dies, but he manages to transfer his mind into the Vambraces. Tristan guided by Nemain and psychically bonded to the Vambraces joins the fight against the Formori. In the aftermath Nuada and Nimue agreed to allow Tristan to keep the Vambraces and Nemain would train him to be a Warrior Hero.   

Question: How do you build/create a Spirit Guide/A.I. Mentor with no physical body? 

Question: How do you build/create a Spirit Guide/A.I. Mentor with no physical body? 

I would either follow L Marcus' suggestion (Computer in an IIF), or I would build it as a contact. If the spirit guide/A.I. mentor always responds when called, the former is probably the best suggestions, even if it sometimes chooses not to provide assistance in the manner Tristan would prefer. If you're envisioning something closer to Obi Wan Kenobi's ghostly presence, that's more easily represented as a contact.

He would be a broad set of Ks, and he would be bought with the incantations limitation to simulate the other characters gaining this knowledge by talking to him. Unless he can move around by himself then he would have a body score but would have solidification and he could only be hurt/stopped by things that could hurt disembodied spirits like special kinds of magic and such.

Just give him a few powers with No Conscious Control.

Well, what does the mentor do besides the ascended-Jedi schtick? He might not need a character sheet of his own at all.

Exactly my question.  

If the "Spirit Guide" controls powers, then make them No Conscious Control.  If he needs to learn them give the powers limitations like Concentration or an Activation Roll.  Also give him "Speaks to a disembodied voice" as a Distinctive Feature, and "Sometimes Distracted" as a Physical Limitation because he can't turn off the voice in his head.

What's the advantages of the "Voice" anyway?  What does it do?

Sounds like a Blue Beetle/Firestorm thing to me.