Themed Arsenal: Bureaucracy-Themed Weapons

Marcus Impudite

This is for a wacky theme villain on the drawing board (we'll call him "The Bureaucrat" for right now). Each device may be up to 60 Active Points (they're going to all be ultra slots in a Multipower) and 5th Ed write-ups are prefered (though I can probably reverse engineer 6th write-ups if I must). I already created the most obvious weapon, the infamous "Red Tape Gun" (Entangle, OAF, Charges), for this arsenal and I'll also be giving him some grenades shaped like something else bureaucracy-related (ink bottles? better suggests definately welcome for this one); I just need ideas for the remaining 3-4 bureaucracy-themed devices. Thus far, the Multipower looks like this (I'd add in the suggestions I like best as the thread progresses):

40......Bureaucracy-Themed Weapons: Multipower, 60-point reserve; OIF (Multiple OAFs; -½)

3u......1) Red Tape Gun: Entangle 6d6, 6 DEF; OAF (-1), 10 Charges (-¼)

2u.......2) Ink Bottle(?)-Shaped Grenades: EB 8d6, Explosion (+½); OAF (-1), Range Based On STR (-¼), 6 Charges (-¾)

Total: 44-points.

40......Bureaucracy-Themed Weapons: Multipower, 60-point reserve; OIF (Multiple OAFs; -½)

3u......1) Red Tape Gun: Entangle 6d6, 6 DEF; OAF (-1), 10 Charges (-¼)

2u......2) Ink Bottle(?)-Shaped Grenades: EB 8d6, Explosion (+½); OAF (-1), Range Based On STR (-¼), 6 Charges (-¾)

3u......3) Flurry Of Paperwork: Darkness To Sight Group, 6" Radius; OAF (large stacks of paper;-1), Range Based On STR (-¼), 15 Charges (-0)

Total: 47-points.

The Arsenal of Bureaucracy does have a certain ring to it.

I would expect such a multipower to focus on obscuration, obfuscation, and delays, among other things.  I envision the character holding up official-looking documents or producing thick files to execute many of these.

I Have Your File  (Telepathy/Transform)

You're Being Transferred  (Teleportation, Usable On Others)

Permission Denied (Suppress/Dispel)

Your Warranty Has Expired (RKA/Dispel vs. Tech)

Read The Employee Handbook (INT Drain not vs. illiterate characters)

It's In Your Service Agreement  (Mind Control)

Just Fill This Out (SPD Drain)

The Fine Print  (NND)

Shred It  (HKA)

Regulation 847-6 Subparagraph D Says You Can't Do That (Ablative Defenses)

I've been working in offices way too long.

Red Tape: (Total: 20 Active Cost, 13 Real Cost) Change Environment (-3 to Burocratics Skill Roll), Personal Immunity (+1/4), Does Knockback (+1/4), Area Of Effect (16m Radius; +3/4) (20 Active Points); No Range (-1/2) (Real Cost: 13)

The area fills with red tape and swirling paper.

Anyone entering or beginning a phase in the area, must make a Burocratics Skill roll at -3 or suffer 1/2 d6 meters knockback, and then may only move inside the area in a straight line up to 4 meters, then must change direction and move in the new direction at least 4 meters before changing again, making move bys and move throughs difficult. Those who make the roll are only moved back 1 meter and do not fall down, and may then move normally: They have grabbed the right form out of the swirling cloud and can make progress by slashing the tape with it as if it were a blade (the tape rejoins to bar passage for anyone else, though)

Lucius Alexander

Feeding red tape to the palindromedary

Short burst of Speedsters Superspeed.

Special Effect: The ultimative Way to avoid getting work from visitors is to not be caught by them!

Source: I remember playing a game with only robots (forgot the name*) where the Bureaucracy Robots had this as thier power (each Robot type and some named Robots had such a power).

*Protatgonsit name was a wordplay on Detritus, he pulled himself together from parts on a junkyard, entered Robot Soceity as Journalist, had the power to "take over" other Robots. But since there was a giant robo database/revival system no machine really died. Except in the main storyline.