46 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a fair fight?

• Wonder Woman
    • She-Hulk

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a related note - does anyone have a link to the semi-official champions writeup of Hulk from a few years ago? 

I would like to try and build a 6e 400 point version of the character that has the angrier=stronger mechanic as a centerpiece of the build.

I might even be inspired to build The Thing as a comparison point.

When did Stan say that, exactly, and then, what changes have occurred in Marvel since then?

Also keep in mind that Titania was stronger than She-Hulk until Jen started working out to make herself stronger as She-Hulk.

Fairly recently: FanWars, Ep. 6, August 13, 2012: https://www.facebook.com/realstanlee/posts/346883188729129 

It's been decades since Secret Wars, the significant last time Titania defeated She Hulk (and that had been by ambush with the help of the entire Wrecking Crew).

Does anyone seriously consider Titania a worthy adversary for Wonder Woman?

That asked; I wonder who would win? Phoenix or Wonder Woman?

I love Stan, but he often doesn't actually speak for Marvel and it's not uncommon for what he says to not match current continuity. Miss/Captain Marvel has been at a higher Strength Class than Shulkie for a long time, and I doubt his statement is based on the fairly recent changes to She-Hulk upping her power level and adding rage strength to her.