I challenge you!

Asperion

I think of the Blob film where he was defeated by CO2 fire extinguishers.  Sure he was upgraded in the subsequent movies to make him tougher, but  The Thing always took a whole lotta fire!  Advantage THING.

The case of Pantheon v Pantheon...

The Greek Gods vs the Norse Gods.

Grey Hair I can live with

Sea Slight 9

Ross Sea vs Bismarck Sea

Well, I've had gray (silver and white actually) since age 17.  Whereas having better than normal vision has always been a pride (albeit somewhat of a curse in society)

Note: Glaucoma on my mother's side is a big fear for me, especially considering I cant stand my eyes being touched, eyedrops are near impossibility without a freakout (it'd be ok if I could turn vision on/off, but since I can see the drop coming.....)

Bismarck Sea had more battles.

Choose the means of your destruction:

Regular exercise vs. Eating healthy

I guess the former, since I am too weak-willed for the latter (ok, I actually eat somewhat healthy, but I need real human portions, not the baby rabbit portions that the health community goes by.  (if I can fit the whole "portion" in my mouth at once, chew, and swallow without difficulty, then it isn't a "whole portion")