My adventure with my ankle Part 3 Return of the Ankle

Mr. R

So I had a one year follow up with the Doctor regarding my ankle. So I get an X-ray, and get to see the doctor. 

Prognosis----------
GOOD

I still have some tenderness and occasional stiffness, and going downstairs can still be difficult at times (try going downstairs without bending your ankle...... I'll wait....... right!)

But on the whole it looks good. She showed me the X-ray and the bones and screws. 

As far as removing my bionics, well they will remain until and unless they prove to be a hindrance. Since it is invasive surgery (again), I think I will put up with being a bit bionic for now.

Which is good news as I am going to Italy and Croatia in March (Ahh Rome, pasta, Florence, cheese, Croatia, seafood)

20 hours ago, Pattern Ghost said:

Glad  you got some good news. I hope they used non-ferrous metal bits, else the metal detectors are going to be fun on that trip.

I've been through a metal detector already and it didn't go off.  

If it does, I'll just show them the scar!