17 hours ago, Cancer said:

I participated once, but I think that was because one of your regulars was unavailable.

Did you enjoy it? Because right now we have one more waiting in the wings, and we need another to make it even numbers.

I enjoyed it, but I am not the best or most involved manager in that sort of game.  My knowledge of the NFL is casual at best.  If you need another guy to make an even number, I can do that.  But don't stretch the league to deal me in, if you see what I mean.

I am unfamiliar enough with how this works that I have to ask: what pre-season events are we going to have, and when?

First official NFL season game is Thursday 6 Sep?  Labor Day weekend tends to be awkward for me for multiple reasons (like, my anniversary is Sep 5) but I have a largely unconstrained calendar at this point.

8 hours ago, death tribble said:

when we are on the lavatory.

You mean you guys don't draft on the loo?

Because I have done literally this on several occasions.  Keep that in mind this year.  Hey, maybe we can do a webex!

6 hours ago, Cancer said:

I am unfamiliar enough with how this works that I have to ask: what pre-season events are we going to have, and when?

First official NFL season game is Thursday 6 Sep?  Labor Day weekend tends to be awkward for me for multiple reasons (like, my anniversary is Sep 5) but I have a largely unconstrained calendar at this point.

Anytime between the last preseason game (and its casualties) and the first real game is usually when.  Time of day is usually harder given time zones, but because I have an office door, I don't mind drafting during work hours.  ;)

23 minutes ago, Old Man said:

You mean you guys don't draft on the loo?

Because I have done literally this on several occasions.  Keep that in mind this year.  Hey, maybe we can do a webex!

I can safely guarantee that won't happen. Or we can make a new rule where everyone has to draft from the toilet. I'm torn.

4 minutes ago, Logan.1179 said:

Or we can make a new rule where everyone has to draft from the toilet.

I just want to know how this rule will be enforced.  Instant replay?