The game is starting soon.

Mark Rand

Drew stands up and moves away from the other people in the room.

"I'm not used to doing this in public so..." pause, "I believe my skillset would be more valuable with sneaking around and getting into small places.  I have chosen the Nomme de Guerre of Avis - points around the room, not the car rental place!!  Its Latin for bird and I can turn into various ones."

He then changes into a duck, a raven, a sparrow, an eagle and finally into a hummingbird.  Flitting around the room and then coming back to the where he left resuming human form.  "Too many changes too quickly is draining," he grabs the end of a chair and lowers himself back into it slowly.

"Well, at least I kinda know the origin of my powers. I wasn't so thrilled to be the 'chosen one' when one has to go through a gender transformation just to access it. According to the mystics I seen, godstones demand to be linked to young women, and if the candidate has all the requirements except that one,they change the body temporary to suit. This one is somehow keyed to something called 'love energy'. At least I'm not linked to star seeds, whatever they are..."

"Well, there was a big fight there. Some floating bedsheet was turning random objects into monsters. Everyone thought it was some publicity stunt to advertise some new magical girl anime, but it wasn't. But I guess I am getting ahead of my self."

"Before that, some pale aisan girl put this around my left wrist." She points to the now visable tennis bracelet with a red heart shaped stone which is her Godstone. "This little stone is the actual powerhouse of Lady Heart. It is the source of my power. And as you can see, it can't normally be taken off. It won't slip from my wrist. And it is invisible when I am a guy."

11 hours ago, Amorkca said:

Drew thinks for a moment, "So you can fly? cast magic missiles? protect people with force fields?  Teleport? Do you need anyone else?"

Then he grins.

"I'm an anime style magical girl, not a D&D wizard...or whatever. I can fly in this form." She proves it by levetating up into the air for a short moment. "My 'magic missles' are all heart theamed, and don't automatically hit. I can tangle people up in energy ribbons which originally were from a heart. I can produce a glowing heart which blinds people temporarily. And i can't suround people with force fields or such."

"And as it was explained to me, the universe thinks of this form as being too lovely to harm. Oh, and normal people are more likely to give up without fighting when I speak." (OOC: PRE Attack bonus especially for such type of PRE Attack).

Monica says, "I'm Arachne.  I've trained in ninjutsu for many years.  The bracelets let me create energy duplicates of martial arts weapons.  An amulet lets me change into my costume.  The costume itself is lightly armored and the gloves and soles of my boots let me climb walls.  Thanks to the costume, I can also see clearly at night."

(Ok...roll call time to see what we got.

Lady Heart: Anime style magical girl Energy Blaster.

Phase: Desolification sneak.

Avis: Shapchanging into birds investgater.

Arachne: Ninja/martial artist/gadgeter.

Maggie Ravenwood: Nanomachine powered brick/shapechanger.

Our team is more geared twords investigation than combat. With my character being the odd one out, but s/he can investigate also. I mean who can resist a pretty girl with huge eyes?

Phase's player has yet to chime in, so this meeting will not end quite yet.)

Bonnie Curtis enters, hands Michelle a note, and says, "Internal mail."

Michelle says, "Thanks, Bonnie."

Bonnie says, "You're welcome," and exits.

Michelle opens it, reads it, and says, "Joanna, who has her first responder certification, will be landing in less than three minutes.  Also, Bonnie, who will stay at headquarters, has been assigned to the team."

22 hours ago, steriaca said:

(No quotes Beast? Well, we will assume you answered in character anyways.)

Lady Heart looked Maggie Ravenwood up and down. "You don't have a supername? Let me think...prehaps Mock would do. What do you think?"

"Mock for me implies comedy/heckiling"
"I'm more the grace of a cat running,leaping and climbing and able to slip in and out like a ghost"
"I like that so I'll go by the nome` degere` Ghost Cat"
"thank you Lady Heart for getting me thinking on a code name"
"I had figured our teachers would have assessed our powers and skills and then named us"

11 hours ago, Amorkca said:

"Well I for one am glad they didn't do that," Drew chimes in, "They likely would have called me Birdbrain"

"Well, thank you Ghost Cat. I'm glad the powers which gave me my powers named me. I believe there was an entity also named Lady Heart, and I guess my Godgem originally was hers. Beyond that, I don't know much about her."

Suddenly a pail skined woman with long white hair wearing a white kimoto appears. "So Robert, this is your court? My name is Yuri, and I am Robert's, well, teacher comes to mind. I was friends with the original Lady Heart."

(Anyone who scans her with special senses can tell she is not really human, but what she is...well...)

Yuri smiles at the adults in the room. "I'm not here to 'join' your group beyond whatever teaching I can do."

(Yuri is a Watched of Lady Heart. She is basically Rob's Luna, without taking an animal body. Her true form is a Lung Dragon. And I'll turn her over to the GM now.)

(I can rewrite or deleat this if needed.)