The game is starting soon.

Mark Rand

Yuri smiles. "There going to teach me to pilot a machine in this body."

Lady Heart sighs. "Look, I understand this mentoring thing. But miss..."

"Call me Yuri in private. It is short for my tital, Ryu no Yuri."

"Odd, you act more like a teenager than an..."

Yuri interupts Lady Heart. "Well, relitivly speaking we are the same age, your 16 earth years old, and I am 16 celestial years old."

"Which is?"

"About 1600 earth years."

"So, you have an assumed idenity?"

"The earth mystics from the Council are coming up with it as we speak."

(Ok...NOW I am handing Yuri over to our GM. He has to write her up anyways. I would focus on what she can do in human shape, as I don't expect her to go full Draconous Oriental any time soon. In fact, she might be barred from using her true body on Earth by the Celestial Bureaucracy).

Lady Heart watches as Yuri leaves the room. She sighes. "I know what your thinking, a dragon would make for a powerful ally. But, well, she explained to me that her boss, the Jade Emperor, has some sort of ban on there true forms on Earth."

Bonnie catches up with Yuri just outside of the room, hands her a bulky envelope, and says, "This just arrived from The Trigmesitus Council for you."

"Thank you, Bonnie," Yuri says.

"You're welcome," Bonnie responds as Joanna, wearing a sage green flight suit joins them.  "This is for you, Joanna," Bonnie says, passing her an envelope.

Thanks, Bonnie.  When can you install the new radio gear covering the police and Justice Foundation frequencies in the copter?  The antenna and necessary cables are already there."

"Soon as a grab my tools and the radio gear," Bonnie replies.

1 hour ago, Beast said:

How fast is the helo?
with my running and leaping as a super charged parcour I can go over 130 mph

if extra room is needed to bugout w/ victims/hostages/etc...

"It cruises at 158 miles per hour," Michelle replies.  "Its "Never exceed speed" is 178 miles per hour."  (Source for this data is Wikipedia.)

"I never had myself clocked when flying, but I'm sure I don't float that fast." Lady Heart thought back to her adventure with the radio station 'love line' scam. She did fly fast enough to make the roof of tje station in time to disrupt that blonde guy's attack on Sailor Moon. She never got his name, and she never stayed long enough to ask Sailor Moon who he was.

....mostly because she felt there was another presence there, one she couldn't place, but was familiar from the jewelry shop incident.

"Also...I don't know how long I can maintain this form. I tested it out for four hours straight once, and I felt ok." She decided to relax and reverse tje transformation, and Robert Trueheart stands where Lady Heart once stood.

(Yuri's human identity, which she will reveal to the team, is Mei-Ling Chan.  She will be Joanna's observer until she gets the license she needs to fly as Joanna's copilot.  Joanna herself was in the army and piloted a Boeing AH-64E Apache Guardian.)

2 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

(Yuri's human identity, which she will reveal to the team, is Mei-Ling Chan.  She will be Joanna's observer until she gets the license she needs to fly as Joanna's copilot.  Joanna herself was in the army and piloted a Boeing AH-64E Apache Guardian.)

(Which is funny, cause Yuri already knows how to fly...by hopping from cloud to cloud in her dragon form...which of course is not the same thing.)

"You are considered police trainees," Michelle replies.  "Right now, you have the right to be at a crime scene, but can’t do more than a citizen arrest.  You will receive training in police procedures, the basics of firefighting with a fire extinguisher, and basic first aid and CPR.  You can also get first aid and CPR training from either the American Red Cross or Joanna, who is a certified first responder and carries emergency gear in her copter."

1 hour ago, Mark Rand said:

"You are considered police trainees," Michelle replies.  "Right now, you have the right to be at a crime scene, but can’t do more than a citizen arrest.  You will receive training in police procedures, the basics of firefighting with a fire extinguisher, and basic first aid and CPR.  You can also get first aid and CPR training from either the American Red Cross or Joanna, who is a certified first responder and carries emergency gear in her copter."

right now the nanite part of me can repair/heal me when injured
I'll have to work on trying to expand that aspect of me to use on others

"And you better not use your shape changing ability to make it look like I do something which Unckl Walt wouldn't agree with, or I'm going to be out of a job, both as teen advisor and Blue Team Mouseakatear."

Robert sighed. "If you mess that up, my girlfriend will kill me, then break up with me."

10 minutes ago, Mark Rand said:

"I plan to watch the show," Monica says.  "After all, I know some of the Mouseketeers."

"I guess you do. Me. Blue team. And my beloved, who is the main team. You can't miss her. The most beautiful Japanese-American you ever seen."

"Ok...she is technically still a Japanese citizen."

11 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

"You're referring to Doreen Mariko Tanaka," Monica says.  "She and I attend services at the Akagi, or Red Castle, Shintô Shrine."

"Yes I am. Humm...you go there also? It is a beautiful place. There is this crow there who, well, seems to like me."