The game is starting soon.

Mark Rand

On 12/20/2019 at 7:07 PM, Mark Rand said:

"Go home if you like," Joanna replies.  "You'll hear from us if there's a mission."

"Great," Monica says.  "Since I recorded it, I can watch today's episode of The Mickey Mouse Club.  It might be the episode I did with my buddy, Annette, and our mothers."

Edited by Mark Rand
made a slight correction

22 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

"Go home if you like," Joanna replies.  "You'll hear from us if there's a mission."

"Ok"
"I'm just going to setup a floating location to land here when I get the call"
Blip will find an out of the way location to place her floating location then teleport home which is fixed location #1

16 minutes ago, Beast said:

"Ok"
"I'm just going to setup a floating location to land here when I get the call"
Blip will find an out of the way location to place her floating location then teleport home which is fixed location #1

(Blip? Did Ghost Cat always had teleportation abilities?)

Rob shrugs. "Well Monica, see you at the next group meeting.  Teen advisor, blue team member and all."

Rob shrugs a bit. "Well, Elsa is the first  'happy' princess.  Now if they only allow her to have a 'close non-famaily female friend '."

"Well, I'm sorry I got it wrong. Annette calls you Monica or Mon all the time, I actually thought it was your real name. By the way, my full name is Robert Trueheart, but you can call me Rob when I am in my original form. Perhaps Lady Heart needs her own not so secret identity name? What do you think?"

9 hours ago, steriaca said:

"Well, I'm sorry I got it wrong. Annette calls you Monica or Mon all the time, I actually thought it was your real name. By the way, my full name is Robert Trueheart, but you can call me Rob when I am in my original form. Perhaps Lady Heart needs her own not so secret identity name? What do you think?"

"Actually, my civilian identity is Monica Yamamoto," Arachne replies.  "As far as Lady Heart's own not so secret identity name, I don't know."

58 minutes ago, steriaca said:

"Oh. You wouldn't  be a member of the Yamakage, or Shadow Dragonfly Ninja clan, would you?"

(I know it means "Mountain Shadow". Rob would know also. But would Monica know?)

"I don't know," Monica replies.  "I know Night Dragon style Taijutsu."

2 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

"Never watched it.  I prefer mecha series.  However, I also like to watch my father's Speed Racer and Johnny Cypher in Dimension Zero DVDs."

"Wow. Now we are talking old school. We'll be talking about GatchamanRanma 1/2, and Astro Boy soon."

1 hour ago, steriaca said:

"Wow. Now we are talking old school. We'll be talking about GatchamanRanma 1/2, and Astro Boy soon."

"Yeah.  I heard that Science Ninja Team Gatchman has been redone several times and there are plans for another version of it."