Jump to content
Mark Rand

The game is starting soon.

Recommended Posts

Monica and Joanna type full reports on their actions during the mission, as do Lotus and the other senior team members.  Joanna also types a report on the flight taking information from her logbook.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, steriaca said:

Rob remembers to hand in his report after watching the show.

 

"So, who let loose the pirates? I herd an 'argh' in here."

"I think it was AAR, which is short for After-Action Report," Joanna says.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Amorkca said:

Avis turns into a parrot, "That's right Matey"

 

"So now what are we expected to do?"

"Go home if you like," Joanna replies.  "You'll hear from us if there's a mission."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/20/2019 at 7:07 PM, Mark Rand said:

"Go home if you like," Joanna replies.  "You'll hear from us if there's a mission."

"Great," Monica says.  "Since I recorded it, I can watch today's episode of The Mickey Mouse Club.  It might be the episode I did with my buddy, Annette, and our mothers."

Edited by Mark Rand
made a slight correction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

"Go home if you like," Joanna replies.  "You'll hear from us if there's a mission."

"Ok"
"I'm just going to setup a floating location to land here when I get the call"
Blip will find an out of the way location to place her floating location then teleport home which is fixed location #1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Beast said:

"Ok"
"I'm just going to setup a floating location to land here when I get the call"
Blip will find an out of the way location to place her floating location then teleport home which is fixed location #1

(Blip? Did Ghost Cat always had teleportation abilities?)

 

Rob shrugs. "Well Monica, see you at the next group meeting.  Teen advisor, blue team member and all."

 

Rob shrugs a bit. "Well, Elsa is the first  'happy' princess.  Now if they only allow her to have a 'close non-famaily female friend '."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, steriaca said:

(Blip? Did Ghost Cat always had teleportation abilities?)

 

Rob shrugs. "Well Monica, see you at the next group meeting.  Teen advisor, blue team member and all."

"Um my real name is Karrin"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Well, I'm sorry I got it wrong. Annette calls you Monica or Mon all the time, I actually thought it was your real name. By the way, my full name is Robert Trueheart, but you can call me Rob when I am in my original form. Perhaps Lady Heart needs her own not so secret identity name? What do you think?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, steriaca said:

"Well, I'm sorry I got it wrong. Annette calls you Monica or Mon all the time, I actually thought it was your real name. By the way, my full name is Robert Trueheart, but you can call me Rob when I am in my original form. Perhaps Lady Heart needs her own not so secret identity name? What do you think?"

"Actually, my civilian identity is Monica Yamamoto," Arachne replies.  "As far as Lady Heart's own not so secret identity name, I don't know."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Oh. You wouldn't  be a member of the Yamakage, or Shadow Dragonfly Ninja clan, would you?"

 

(I know it means "Mountain Shadow". Rob would know also. But would Monica know?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, steriaca said:

"Oh. You wouldn't  be a member of the Yamakage, or Shadow Dragonfly Ninja clan, would you?"

 

(I know it means "Mountain Shadow". Rob would know also. But would Monica know?)

"I don't know," Monica replies.  "I know Night Dragon style Taijutsu."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Mark Rand said:

"I don't know," Monica replies.  "I know Night Dragon style Taijutsu."

"Taijutsu, the actual combat art of 'Ninjutsu'. Cool. So your a bit Rock Lee or Might Guy in your soul?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, steriaca said:

"Taijutsu, the actual combat art of 'Ninjutsu'. Cool. So your a bit Rock Lee or Might Guy in your soul?"

"I don't know.  I'm not that familiar with anime and manga."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, steriaca said:

"They are both Naruto characters. "

"Never watched it.  I prefer mecha series.  However, I also like to watch my father's Speed Racer and Johnny Cypher in Dimension Zero DVDs."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

"Never watched it.  I prefer mecha series.  However, I also like to watch my father's Speed Racer and Johnny Cypher in Dimension Zero DVDs."

"Wow. Now we are talking old school. We'll be talking about GatchamanRanma 1/2, and Astro Boy soon."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, steriaca said:

"Wow. Now we are talking old school. We'll be talking about GatchamanRanma 1/2, and Astro Boy soon."

"Yeah.  I heard that Science Ninja Team Gatchman has been redone several times and there are plans for another version of it."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...