NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

NT: Reasons why Wearing Nothing But Body Paint is a bad idea for Cosplay. Complication: Nothing involving the legality of it.

Body paint provides absolutely no protection whatsoever against even imitation weapons.

My clone of the Venom Symbiote I have locked in a Level 6 Bio-Hazard Container in my Secret Villain Lair TM I have in the shed.

I should point out that the CDC only recognizes up to Level 5 Bio-Hazards. Level Sixes actively try to escape. Because I said so.

NT: Signs the CDC is ill-equipped for the Zombie Apocalypse.

NT: Signs the CDC has spent entirely too much time equipping itself for a Zombie Apocalypse that, as it turns out, isn't coming.

They've spent any time at all equipping themselves for a zombie apocalypse.

The Original Dr. Who.

NT: Who would you like to see play the next Doctor after Peter Capaldi calls it quits. Complications - must be British and have never been on the show before!

John Cleese

Cleese has appeared on Doctor Who, in a cameo (as a snooty, pretentious art lover who mistakes the TARDIS for a museum exhibit) in the Tom Baker episode City of Death (which was lartegly ghost-written by Douglas Adams during his one contentious year as Script Editor).

Cleese has appeared on Doctor Who, in a cameo (as a snooty, pretentious art lover who mistakes the TARDIS for a museum exhibit) in the Tom Baker episode City of Death (which was lartegly ghost-written by Douglas Adams during his one contentious year as Script Editor).

Eric Idle, then.  Actually, I think he'd make an interesting and fun Doctor.