Create a Villain Theme Team!

BoloOfEarth

The sea are controlled by Bunyip and Dagon. The sky is controlled by the machine Tiamat. Tiamat appears to be a five headed dragon and raids places for raw metals and gems. Tiamat then uses the metals and gems to create robotic dragons who it controls. Once it eats enough materials, it leaves for a new planet, leaving it's children behind. 

5 hours ago, death tribble said:

And what Time do you call this young lady ?

And WHERE  have you been young lady ?

You know what time curfew was.

I was worried sick...

You're grounded !

Oh dear Daddy Death Tribble, I'm so, so sorry, I didn't mean to make you worry!  I know it's years past my bedtime, but I got distracted and then I lost track of time and then I couldn't remember my password and the "forgot password" link wouldn't work so I could SEE everybody on the Board but I couldn't talk to anyone and I was so upset because I knew you'd be cross and it was getting later and later and I wanted to let you know where I was but I couldn't and it's really all Teh Bunneh's fault... he's been such a dreadful influence.

[with apologies to Keyes Bill... from whom I haven't actually heard in years.]  But it's so wonderful to see your squinty, hate-filled eyes once more, D.D.T.!  I hope the malice on which you feed is flowing deep and diabolical these days

4 hours ago, steriaca said:

The sea are controlled by Bunyip and Dagon. The sky is controlled by the machine Tiamat....

And the earth, or at least the fecundity thereof, is the demesne of the Flayed One; it blossoms or withers at Xipe Totec's command.  Unfortunately, its powers don't seem conducive to raising earth elementals, but maybe huge raging vegetable minions... John Barleycorn must die, indeed?

Sharabha

This alien machine has taken on the identity of the Indian mythological bring Sharabha which is part lion and part bird. It attacks first of all the machines and sometimes goes off on its own to create trouble. This can sometimes cause trouble for the other machines especially if they are trying something stealthy. Its appearance is horrific and it prefers to attack and kill someone so that its mouth and claws are coated in blood to further intimidate its opponents

New Team: Six Degrees of Syndication

There are six members of this group which are related to print, radio or television. They do not need to be named after a particular paper, TV station, radio station or programme.

They can be either men or women. And their powers need not be to do with writing or sonic based

The Yellow Pressman

Jervis Blank is a grifter who runs sensationalist tabloids like "UNMASKED" and "SUPER SECRETS" promising the public juicy salacious stories about the superheroes of the world. He has a network of informants and a mild form of telekenesis that allows him to extract information as well. He has successfully blackmailed a few minor heroes and damaged the reputation of others. Only a handful of heroes whose identity is known to the public have been able to sue him for slander, but those cases wind up tied up in court for years and at most result in a small payout and retraction with the damage already done. While the vast majority of the public considers his magazines trash, he still has a huge readership and is an overall headache to the victims of his rumors. However the real danger lies in him selling information to the enemies of the heroes that puts them and their loved ones lives in danger. 

Teleprompter

This member of the group uses the power of suggestion usually via radio or television to get people to do what he wants. He is also able to get people to do what he wants through gestures, winks, nods etc but it is not as effective. He uses that to get untied or get handcuffs removed and then to get away. But he is best working in the background making broadcasts that can have a double meaning getting people to do what he wants. The group have even adopted such means as recording him in advance or using relays to stop the police or heroes pinpointing his location. The police are sure that they are looking for one individual but one who has been able to hide their voice so that they are unsure whether it is a man or a woman. They are known as Lesley/Leslie which does not help the police either

Papier-Mache

This villain manifests as a paper golem and then tries to smother his victim in newsprint usually emblazoned with headlines and stories that directly concern the victim. They are dependent on the mass media to run stories or his colleague The Yellow Pressman to run stories which will then enable him (her ?) to attack and overwhelm a target. They are the assassin of the group when they need to kill someone directly. The Corruption  have made use of the group particularly Papier-Mache

Shock Jock

Rick "The Beez" Beeson was a resident crazy morning DJ working for rock station 94.9 The Edge. He was doing a remote that had him perform a bungee jump as part of his Killer Beez stunt series. However the rigging failed and he ended up plummeting into the stations van and not only being injured from the fall, but electrocuted by the broadcasting equipment as well. Amazingly his body absorbed the electricity and it healed his injuries. He soon discovered he could generate and project lightning blasts at will. An attention starved performer all his life, he saw this as the perfect opportunity at the spotlight and infamy. He became Shock Jock and after a rather rocky start to his supervillain career with an embarrassing one sided defeat to Authoritarian he was approached by the Six to give them an offensive weapon and to provide Shock Jock with support and resources.

Darkling is a self-aware nineties cliche and he knows it. He inherited his dad's powers, and the mystically bound black hole in his chest is the result, just like dear old psycho dad. Unlike his father, Darkling has a sense of humour. His name refers to the his father's self-appointed title "lord of darkness" but with the diminutive suffix -ling, to indicate being his son, and to laugh at the arrogance of his father's old persona. After his father's death, accidentally, he obviously sought revenge on the heroes who got him killed. But he knows it was mostly his father's own stupid fault, so "revenge" consists mostly of donning a comedic black and spiky costume, an ironic over the top mock up of what his father used to wear sincerely, and use the immense cosmic power of a collapsed star... to pull off minor crime and prank the Shooting Stars when they show up. He joined his dad's team, but only when most of his dad's own actual colleagues had retired or died or whatever. Those old farts would have just severely cramped his style!

Witch Way

This woman whose name is supposedly Camilla Delarge is related to an old foe of the original Shooting Stars but no-one knows who. She uses magic for a number of effects except flight and movement which would take her out of a fight. She can use blasts and shields and create holes beneath her opponents. she enjoys baiting the New Shooting Stars particularly implying that she and the Captain are an item when not fighting each other. This has slightly annoyed Meteor Man who sees himself as The Face of the team.

Sycorax

Cali Banner was an acolyte of Stirba The Werewolf Witch, an old enemy of the Shooting Stars. She eventually became a powerful sorceress in her own right obtaining the fabled Oscura Amulet. She clashed with Prospero numerous times in her quest to gain more power and eventually took up the name Sycorax as a jab at him. She was invited to join up with the rivals of the new Shooting Stars much to the chagrin of Witch Way. The two are often at odds and constantly trying to one up each other to prove just who the more powerful sorceress is. 

Korg the Mighty

The brick of the team is Korg the Mighty. Supposedly he was created out of a comic by The AnimatorKorg is perpetually angry and has a sneer on his face. He will violently assault anyone for any reason from trying to arrest him, insulting him, sarcasm to even smiling at him or walking across the street to avoid him. He hates people with mental powers as he is immune to them but he claims that they hurt him. He has developed a Hate/Hate relationship with Meteor Man as he has been picked up and dumped upside down by the latter

New Team: Wehrmacht Irregulars  

Five more members to the Wehrmacht group. Same deal as before named after German WW2 equipment like Panzerkampfwagen and Schmeisser. The following names cannot be used as they are the original group, 109, Panzerfaust, Das Boot, V6 and Sturmvogel (ME262).

They are NOT Nazis or racists 

Königstiger

Arno Stieglitz loved two things, drinking and fighting. One night during a bar brawl he got carried away and killed a man. His tendency for violence was even greater inside prison walls and this brought him to the attention of the warden who ran an underground fighting ring. Stieglitz soon became the warden's best fighter and in an attempt to make him even better was given experimental enhancement drugs. They worked all too well granting him massive size growth, superhuman strength and steel hard skin. Escaping was now child's play and he became muscle for hire before bring approached by the Wehrmacht. He strikes an imposing figure on the battlefield, bald, bearded and covered in tattooes including a massive tiger on his chest.

MG42

The cyborg/android/robot member of the group is named after the infamous German machine gun of WW2. Usually the arms drop disguise to show two machine guns which are used to spray bullets at targets. Sometimes it is only one arm. However it has dropped to its hands and knees, dropped disguise to display multiple machine guns along the line of the torso which open up. It does not say anything but it has a disconcerting smile. It is the most expendable member of the group.

• 3 weeks later...