Creatures found

HeroGM

1 hour ago, Lord Liaden said:

The characters of both books are at the upper edge of "street-level" supers, verging into "four-color." More so the one on the right TBH.

It wasn't really toned down until 5th edition. I'm debating goimg back to 5th for a DC game or updating to 6th. I'm playing with an idea of Hudson City Beyond since next year (??) Is the anniversary of the 5th ed release.

11 hours ago, HeroGM said:

It wasn't really toned down until 5th edition. I'm debating going back to 5th for a DC game or updating to 6th. I'm playing with an idea of Hudson City Beyond since next year (??) Is the anniversary of the 5th ed release.

IME using 5E would make it really easy to draw on all the published 4E material for DC, due to their very high compatibility.

Edited by Lord Liaden

Harbinger of Justice was made to fight superhero level threats. 

He would be clunky to insert into scenarios but as a solo dude and as a background character he works well. 

As for the vigilantism angle and the problem that can cause I am old school late 80's attitude. 

Vigilantes that kill are villains but just like any good villain you can understand where they are coming from. 

Batman never kills the Joker so he would not kill the Punisher either. He throw him in jail though.