Superhero Images

schir1964

Belya Auri

AKA "Ice Maiden" -- one of my wife's growing collection of HERO characters (of GURPS characters she has a Geek's Ransom). The human incarnation of Winter, and the Daughter of Mother Nature. Crazy, huh?

Drawn by hand, scanned into and screwed around with Paint Shop Pro 5.0.

attachment.php?s=&postid=67941

Sorceress

This is the Sorceress. Almost got killed on her first appearance. She had a multipower but all ultra slots.

Thus she got a head wallow that took her down fast.

Those of you looking at the costume and thinking, I have seen that before, are right. Sarah Douglas in Superman 2.

EDIT: Attachment removed. Available on request

Re: Skeleton

Originally posted by death tribble

This again is a villain from very early on in the campaign history. The Skeleton is a scientist and a partner to the Weaponmaster.

This drawing is by Paul Geelan

That one looks perfect for a pulp villain!

Rocketsword

Rocketsword was another villain from early in the campaign and another of Paul Geelan's drawings.

This is the second incarnation of Rocketsword as a member of SHATTER. The uniforms were universally blue for agents and supers alike. Paul Geelan drew him and altered the handedness of the character to explain that SHATTER had developed a T-Port device but at this stage had not got all the bugs out.

Rocketsword usually suffered the wrath of the team after raping one of the female members. This was the idea of the main DM and again not one of his best ideas.

Overkill

Repost as the drawing did not come out.

As I was saying, one of the recurring themes of the campaign was the Overkill Device, essentially a disintegrator Cannon. Some schmuk had to put it on a battlesuit eventually, didn't they ?

Another Paul Geelan drawing.

URBWAR --

Thanks! I can only get better, huh?

I hafta work today, else I'd finish the picture I started last night -- a villain named Voltang, who answers the immortal question: "What if Thor had a flail, and were a drunken, shirtless hobo?"

Meantime, here's an uncolored, unstatted character naned Lorna Trent. She's a slinky, two-gunned precognitive chanteuse in exotic 1930s Shanghai, perfect for a Justice, Inc. game. In fact, she's good for ANY pulp game. I might stat her up on break at work today; I have GURPS stats for her upon request. I hope nobody minds that I said "GURPS".

attachment.php?s=&postid=68065

Sentinels of Justice

Here is a pic I drew of the standard agent for my 'Super Security' agents in my world. The agency is called Sentinels of Justice (Or SoJ for short)

This is the standard Agent

WC

PS: I mentioned the agency before when I posted a Pic of their Top Agent

http://www.herogames.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=149&perpage=15&pagenumber=21

Originally posted by Dr Rotwang!

URBWAR --

Thanks! I can only get better, huh?

Very true Doc.

I hafta work today, else I'd finish the picture I started last night -- a villain named Voltang, who answers the immortal question: "What if Thor had a flail, and were a drunken, shirtless hobo?"

As opposed to a New Age, anti-establishment member of the Ultimates? :P

The idea sounds really cool. Looking forward to seing it when you get it done.

Meantime, here's an uncolored, unstatted character naned Lorna Trent. She's a slinky, two-gunned precognitive chanteuse in exotic 1930s Shanghai, perfect for a Justice, Inc. game. In fact, she's good for ANY pulp game. I might stat her up on break at work today; I have GURPS stats for her upon request. I hope nobody minds that I said "GURPS".

I like. When you said Shanghai, I immediately thought of the anime "Master of Mosquiton" for some reason.

Bet Lorna would work well for Adventure!

The art that has been put up here on this thread is very cool.

I wish I was a better artist; my work does not match up to the quality of much of the stuff I've seen on this board. But I thought I'd try posting some of it anyway. . . .

This is my character Warp9 (which is obviously the inspiration for my name on these boards).

Rob