Superhero Images

schir1964

new pixs

here is our old Ultra champions brick shes a tiny 5'5" powerhouse with a 80 str and 30 / 30 defences she was a A.P. genetic construct who was made to fight the heros but they managed to turn her over to the side of good her name is Bloodhawk you can read about her and our campain at this link

http://blazer8.home.netcom.com/www/

Canadian Shield

Hi

Sorry, almost forgot to post the last member of the Canadian Shield.

Here he is: GREY WOLF, the group's resident shapechanging lycanthrope. Grey Wolf was a pretty standard character, designed as an NPC and a quick PC for visiting gamers. He ended up being a lot of fun, since the constant change in portrayal fed his rather mixed up lifestyle. It added to his appeal when he couldn't always remember what he did the last time he was in Man-Wolf form. It gave the other PC's an excuse to update the new player on recent events.

Thanks for Lookin'

J

Originally posted by American Valor

Dark Patriot is a hero I used in one of my cmpaigns that coupled an armored super-patriot with an urban level hero. He was an older character who been left jaded for govt. work due to actions witnessed since the Vietnam Conflict but still retained his patriotic fervor and refocused it towards aiding the common man.

I like this piece; got any more in this style?

Originally posted by Killer Shrike

attachment.php?s=&postid=84967

Here's a little Photoshop magic, using a Terran Marine toy as the base.

My brother used a picture of a toy robot once... nope, make that twice. Toys work well and so does this picture.

Re: FOXBAT !!

Originally posted by Starsong 2002

ok heres my rendition of the Amazing Foxbat .... nuff said

Once again, you have done an awesome job! Everything is magnifico. If I could give any criticisms, it would be that he is too shiny, but that is real nitpicky.

WARNING ABOUT DAZ 3D

i know that this isnt exactly a proper place for this post but im going to post it anyway....

for those of us that use poser or bryce we all know that DAZ3d makes most of the models that we use and they have some pretty cool stuff but sence they changed there store ( supposedly for the better ) i havent not been able to download my items when i buy them , i get a "cant write to cashe " or som som such error my last two perchaces have ahd to been handled by a tech later and i needed the items NOW .

in anycase if you buy or were thinking of buying from daz DONT... not untill they fix the site problems buy from renderosity or other sites where you can accully get what you order WHEN you buy it not later after some poor daz tech has to hear about it they outsource the security protocols or somesuch and it interfears with downloading and then you have to writed them or CALL them and get it fixed ... i hope they do something about soon i sent them feedback and complaned but im only one voice lets make it a LOT of voices so they listen and fix the problem ( btw be nice to the techs who fix your problem its not there fault ... )

and they didnt cause it in the first place ....

and just so i accully post a pix heres is Bio-Hazard its kind of gross and scary so do not open it if there are kids present