UNTIL Superpowers Database -- What Do *You* Want To See?

Steve Long

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UNTIL Superpowers Database -- What Do *You* Want To See?

Seriously' date=' was my suggestion even seen by Mssr. Long? Would he even bother monitoring this thread any more?[/quote']

Since the book was released about 5 years ago, and the sequal 3 years ago... i'm gonna guess - no, he doesn't.

What the flibberty-flabberty heck was that all about? dw

standard issue internet dumb.

Hmmph. Well, let's start with the presumption that a genuine industry professional would have better manners (and be able to write more clearly, hopefully), and assume this is somebody else. Whoever it might be, if this isn't just a random flame-by, it's time to show your cards, son. That's a serious allegation if Derek's right about what your post meant. dw

Seriously, was my suggestion even seen by Mssr. Long? Would he even bother monitoring this thread any more?

Yes, I saw it. It's an interesting suggestion, and I appreciate your making it, but I don't think it's feasible.

Yes' date=' I saw it. It's an interesting suggestion, and I appreciate your making it, but I don't think it's feasible.[/quote']

FWIW (precious little 5 years after the fact!), I see players making use of the fact that all SFX are in one place, because they envision a character with "Sonic Powers", not one with "some offensive, defensive and movement powers".

Yes' date=' I saw it. It's an interesting suggestion, and I appreciate your making it, but I don't think it's feasible.[/quote']

Yeahhhh, I thought that you were doing a 6th edition one. Didn't realize this was a zombie thread.

Will anyone EVER forgive me?

I thought that you were doing a 6th edition one.

Oh, we definitely will be! It's a popular and useful book. But I don't need comments/suggestions for it now; I'll ask for them when the time comes. Anything you tell me now will be long forgotten by then. ;)