City of Heroes - Online Hero Game

Dreadhawk

Re: City of Heroes - Online Hero Game

Thinking hard of reactivating my account. I have been out since just after CoV opened. My highest is a Lvl 46 scrapper. I would love to get him to 50 to unlock the post50 archetypes (aliens...forget their names). This weekend might be the right time to do it. Anyone know of a good way to get those last levels for a MA/Regen Scrapper? I hate grinding which is why I stopped playing.

I forget which characters I have on which servers, but there are a lot of them at all levels except the highest. I would love to play with other Hero types. Will post my global if/when I get back on and find out what it is.

Yep. The AV mission arc and I suspect the Statesman TF would be good even if not at invincible.

I did the Recluse SF with my Fire/Kin Corruptor starting at late 47 and hit 50 by the end of it during the last double xp weekend.

Anyone have any characters on Virtue. That is where my main, Pukha, is (l46 MA/Regen Scrapper). If not where are the majority of hero gamers gaming? Champion? Under what names? Always looking for a good team and I like playing support types (tanks, defenders) best.

I'm @AtomAnt. Mostly do heroes on Triumph, villains on Victory.

Most-played:

(Triumph/heroes)

Atom Ant

Lady Stormfront

Scarlet Shade

Conner Stone

AA's in the mid-30s, others in teens/low 20s

(Victory/villains)

Toy King

Terrarizer

Doctor Isotope

General Fear

Mr. Janus

Scream Queene

levels all over the place, TK in mid 30's, rest much lower. Have a VG on Victory (Lords of Villainy) - very casual group, mostly just alts for a few online friends. Big initial plans, but you know how that goes. :D Functional base with storage, invention crafting table, some decoration. Someday hope to get teleporters put in.

On, the Champion server it's mostly Tim and I. Tim has a few other folks he plays with Hero side. I'm enjoying my MM a lot on the villain side. Tim has super groups on both Hero and Villain side; the Hero one is really nice. I have two toons on Hero side I'd love to level up; they are both 2nd level. Otherwise, my best villain is a 27 mastermind (Iron Mistress) and my best hero is a 22 Tanker (Mary Mar Vel).

My global is "@Hero Gojira" Look me up whatever server you join.

I was having that issue two weeks or so ago. My account expired on the 10th, but I think I had cleared it up before that; mainly it was the standard "run the various scanners on your system, don't have anything else running while playing CoX, etc." that did it for me.

An interesting little program you can run with CoX (IF you got teh extra Processor power and Ram, and it doesn't use much) is HeroStats

It will keep track of your XP, Debt, and power recharge time during play. It will also gather info for datamining for YOU to use. Nothing is sent to anyone else.

James I just realized why I don't have you on my global list: your global name didn't resolve when I tried to add it. Can you check that I'm spelling this correctly: @HERO5er That's a letter O, not a zero, I assume.

James I just realized why I don't have you on my global list: your global name didn't resolve when I tried to add it. Can you check that I'm spelling this correctly: @HERO5er That's a letter O' date=' not a zero, I assume.[/quote']

Ah, I see what the problem was. It's @HERO 5er with a space after O.

And I'm finding it almost impossible to get online for some reason. The servers aren't even full.

JG

Anyone have any characters on Virtue. That is where my main' date=' Pukha, is (l46 MA/Regen Scrapper). If not where are the majority of hero gamers gaming? Champion? Under what names? Always looking for a good team and I like playing support types (tanks, defenders) best.[/quote']

Got Pukha to 50. My global is @pukha. Interested in finding a good supergroup. Characters on most servers.

What I am gathering from the thread there are a few HeroFolks ™ in CoX. Here is the list I have gathered.

Hero Boards Name COX Global Handle Server

Enforcer84 @Ithecles Pinnacle

gojira @Hero Gojira Champion

Dynamo @Thunderfire Champion

lemming @Lemming Justice

James Gillen @HERO 5er Champion

proditor @Proditor Champion or Pinnacle

Catacomb @Ahgasbane Champion

Lunistra @promstar Victory

GreyGuardian @greyguardian

Tim Champion

input.jack @BlackBat

Supreme Serpent @AtomAnt Triumph

@Grey Pilgram Champion

Global Channels:

Hero Boards

Supergroups:

Eurostar (CoV)

the Hero System (Champion - Send tell to @HERO 5er)

Jvstive, Inc. (Pinnacle)

The Scions (Champion)

Anything else out there? I realize that it is the social aspects of the game that make it most interesting.

What I am gathering from the thread there are a few HeroFolks ™ in CoX. Here is the list I have gathered.

Hero Boards Name COX Global Handle Server

Tim @Psilancer Champion, Pinnacle

Supergroups:

Eurostar (CoV) Champion(Gojira has just been promoted to one of the leaders)

the Hero System (Champion - Send tell to @HERO 5er)

Jvstive, Inc. (Pinnacle)

The Scions (Champion)

Anything else out there? I realize that it is the social aspects of the game that make it most interesting.

Edits in the quote.

Got Pukha to 50. My global is @pukha. Interested in finding a good supergroup. Characters on most servers.

I tried to send an invite to my global friends list to @pukha, but there isn't one. Spelling...?

James, I send an invite to you finally.

The Scions (Champion)

Tim ("@Psilancer") can also hook you up with The Scions. :D

Steve @ Battledancer (Champion) - I haven't been playing much lately, but I have a couple of near level 30 characters.