City of Heroes - Online Hero Game

Dreadhawk

Re: City of Heroes - Online Hero Game

I've finally fixed my money problems that I might start playing again but It's pretty laggy for my 2002 Dell. So...I might consider a new computer here pretty soon...

Well, we'll see. I'd like to get into my own place first...

What I am gathering from the thread there are a few HeroFolks ™ in CoX. Here is the list I have gathered.

Hero Boards Name COX Global Handle Server

Enforcer84 @Ithecles Pinnacle

gojira @Hero Gojira Champion

Dynamo @Thunderfire Champion

lemming @Lemming Justice

James Gillen @HERO 5er Champion

proditor @Proditor Champion or Pinnacle

Catacomb @Ahgasbane Champion

Lunistra @promstar Victory

GreyGuardian @greyguardian

Tim Champion

input.jack @BlackBat

Supreme Serpent @AtomAnt Triumph

@Grey Pilgram Champion

Global Channels:

Hero Boards

Supergroups:

Eurostar (CoV)

the Hero System (Champion - Send tell to @HERO 5er)

Jvstive, Inc. (Pinnacle)

The Scions (Champion)

Anything else out there? I realize that it is the social aspects of the game that make it most interesting.

to that list you can add me: I'm @Hervy and have characters on every server, but usually I'm in Freedom. Usually you can find me operating with the Repeat Offenders metaSupergroup

I run two accounts and you can add them both to your list....

@Trauma Train

@Trauma Train II

My heroes are on Champion and I run an SG there named Liberty and Justice.

My villains are on Victory where I have my SG Novus Ordum Mundi.

Also, check out a website I've built for myself and my group of close friends.. http://www.sixparagons.com

Feel free to look me up!

I've finally fixed my money problems that I might start playing again but It's pretty laggy for my 2002 Dell. So...I might consider a new computer here pretty soon...

Well, we'll see. I'd like to get into my own place first...

Jvstice, Inc is hoping to see Endiku soon. :D

In other news, I got my V&V homage toons leveled a little bit on Champion.

CoH

Proditor Cappela: Tank - Invul/SS lvl 6

Manta-Man: Defender - Storm/Electricity Manip lvl 6

Evergreen Dryad: Scrapper - Spines/Regen lvl 2

CoV

Dr. Wraithman: Mastermind - Zombie/Dark Manip lvl 4

Mercury Mercenary: Corruptor - Assault Rifle/Kinetics lvl 4

I'll try and remember to apply to one of the Champions related SG's at some point, I get really forgetful though.

-->Issue 10 appears to be live on the Test Server. <-- Folks are posting screen shots already.

I added Dark Traveller, Trauma Train I and II, and Ronin Ai to my global friends list. @Battledancer, I can't add. Did I spell that right?

Richard, that's a cool web site. I have no website, but I do have some screenies I should post. Maybe this weekend...

Ahh.. And now I know where the mysterious global invite came from. ;) by the way, I tried saying hi to you through a tell and you're not set up to receive enemy chat.

And thank you. I'm still working on it. You'll note the Screenshots link is currently dead. I'm waiting for the other five players to send me their favorite screenshots to put up the viewable gallery.

Richard

Some screenies. My Hero side character is Mary Mar Vel, a Super Strength/Invulnerable Tanker.

The first two shots are of Mary in Atlas Park. The first she's just got her Temporary Invulnerability power (which is why she's all glowie). The second she's punching a Hellion.

Later, Mary joined the Scions, and got a new red outfit to go with her white one. She also got a cape, which is darn cool. Eventually, Mary got a third outfit with a shorter skirt, which caused her to go evil, and start hanging out with the wrong element. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Issue 10 went live today;

Rikti invasion is on. New zones are nice and I can see myself spending a lot of time there becuse debt is halved! May finally get myself a lvl 50.

I play on Victory mostly.

Dreamflame - lvl 44 defender kin/psi

Lady Redemption lvl 25 defender rad/rad

Termina lvl 23 scrapper dark/dark

global @vincentric.

global @vincentric.

Cool I'll send you an invite. @Hero Gojira

hmmmm..... stop making me want to buy a new computer!

*uses his super mental powers to make Enforcer want to buy a new computer and play CoH*

I like the missions in the Rikti War Zone so far' date=' but I can see the Invasions getting old.[/quote']

The invasions in the regular zones are cool, a great way to get XP and a good diversion from "same-old same-old" feel to many of the zones. I agree though, folks will get tired of it. Fortunately the devs have already said that eventually the invasions will end and become a rare occurrence.

So true' date=' I go in spurts for the game. But hey at least Gothic Bunny now has a cotton tail:D[/quote']

Don't they have facial whiskers now too? I heard they did, better check..

I've done very little. I'm having connectivity issues, so when I log in I try to do something short because of my disconnects.

Upgraded all my drivers, no difference. So I'll just curse my ISP a while and give it a few days.

Yeah' date=' got thru that easily twice with Psilancer, my Level 36 Kinetic/Psionic Defender. It helps that she has stealth and Invisibility.[/quote']

Yea. That's how my blaster did it.

I think I might just have to see if my Brute can do it. I think running from the patrol should do it and the boss wasn't close to the blinkies.