City of Heroes - Online Hero Game

Dreadhawk

Re: City of Heroes - Online Hero Game

I haven't logged any time in CoX lately as I've been farming in WoW to get my girlfriend a yuletide present.

Legion of Heroes was formed on Champion server to get hero players together as well, but Scions obviously has been around longer and is more developed. Perhaps we should merge the two? How many on your roster now?

I haven't logged any time in CoX lately as I've been farming in WoW to get my girlfriend a yuletide present.

Legion of Heroes was formed on Champion server to get hero players together as well, but Scions obviously has been around longer and is more developed. Perhaps we should merge the two? How many on your roster now?

Last I counted, about 70, so we have plenty of room. And a fully stocked, if small, base. If we get enough Prestige, I plan to expand it.

The Monster mash continues. We now have four, count 'em, FOUR Dual Blade (Khopesh)/Willpower Brutes.

Tutankillem

Cleaveopatra

Hackshepsut

Bubba Kho-pesh

And we're strangely proud of this...

In other news, my main just hit 49th and completed the "Get Shivans" temp power quest. :smoke:

We are so gonna whomp on Kronos...

• 2 weeks later...

Just got an update today.

Blasters got their Defiance fix which I'm very happy about. I can pop green pills again! Voot!

Also a few new costume additions. Don't think I'll use any in their full regalia, but a couple of the bits look good. The Lock & Dagger patterns might look good on a few of my toons as well.

* Defiance Improved:

o Blasters’ earliest abilities come so naturally to them, that they are accessible even in states that normally prevent them from using powers, such as being Held, Slept or Stunned.

o Additionally, each time the Blaster attacks with a primary or secondary power, they gain a stacking damage bonus for the next several seconds. The amount of the damage bonus and its duration is dependent on the exact power used, with single target abilities generally giving the largest bonus.

* Voltaic Sentinel now has a duration of 60 seconds for Blasters, and it should fly considerably faster.

* 12.5 percent increase to Base Ranged Damage.

Much better than the "The more wounded you are, the more damage you do" defiance.

Yeah' date=' most of the time, the window to use that bonus was quite small -- you had at most a few seconds between "having a good Defiance bonus," and "kissing pavement.":)[/quote']

It would have been great if a Blaster, like a Brute, had more than 2 seconds worth of hit points to use that bonus. ;)

JG

• 3 weeks later...