Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Amusing outtake from a Seattle Mariners fanblog:

In good news, Jose Vidro is playing like a whale possessed.

Context: all season long, this guy has been calling Vidro a lard-a$$ed beached whale. This particular sentence follows seven hyperbolic paragraphs about how Ho Ramirez sucks green slimy rocks from the bottom of a cesspool through fifteen feet of catheter tubing. :rolleyes:

I regularly forget how long I've lived in Asheville. I have to figure out how long I've worked at this job (it boggles my mind to realize it's been over three YEARS, the longest I've worked ANYWHERE), then backtrack from there.

It's better not to think about, though. When I do, I start panicking about how Josh and I will NEVER be out of debt. (Being out of debt is my benchmark for when we can start trying for mini Keezers.)

Next time I go to Anacortes, I have to visit the ferry terminal and take a picture. The little eatery there is a cheesecake place (dessert, not pictures) and bills itself on its sign as "Home of the Wedgie".

Momcat and most of the kittens go back to the shelter this weekend, the fostering being over and them being ready for adoption. I say "most", because one we're keeping for a couple weeks until my sister-in-law returns from her vacation, at which time she gets her as a birthday present. Another we may hang on to for a few more days, since she seems to have a herniation around her spaying incision and may need to be "at home" for a few days of recovery.