Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

The kitten's pretty vocal ordinarily, but did not make a sound while in the bath. The other half-dozen cats I've had to bathe in the last decade were quite loud while in the bath. In one case, woke up the entire household (it was about 1AM at the time).

I think the kitten's being taken to her new owner (my sister-in-law) this evening.

I've just noticed that the removal of the Custom User Titles has also removed the "BANNED" title from the not-so-dearly departed.

But as I've noticed when perusing the membership list as part of my recent revitalization of the Magic project, the custom user title still shows up below the name in the membership list...

We got a new set of kittens to foster Saturday. These are older (the first set we got when they were less than a week old), closer to 6 weeks, and the momcat is a feral (the first one was a real sweetie). She succeeded in getting into a space we didn't know existed. We have an open storage bay above a closet; which I can get into; what we didn't know is that the bay's nether end was left unfinished, so momcat got through that and into the little space immediately behind the shower head. My wife hauled her out of it -- had to, because momcat is to be spayed today, and I'm too big to get into the space -- and got several bites in the process. I covered over the storage bay entry with boards, cardboard, and duct tape.

Wife's tetanus shot is current, we got her some antibiotics, and she's seeing the doctor this morning.

The kittens are cute but spooky. The first batch, when you walked into the room, you'd get mobbed. These guys are even money to try to hide from you. We'll see if we can soften them up and get 'em socialized.

First, a couple of kitten pics:

[ATTACH]25741[/ATTACH]This guy's ahead of the others in terms of coming to people.

[ATTACH]25742[/ATTACH]Two of the others are wrestling in a closed-top box.

[ATTACH]25743[/ATTACH]The boarded-over storage bay momcat got into, from which my wife had to extract her, getting several bites in that process. Yes, it's over the closet; out of the picture below & right is the sink counter.

[ATTACH]25741[/ATTACH]This guy's ahead of the others in terms of coming to people.

[ATTACH]25743[/ATTACH]The boarded-over storage bay momcat got into, from which my wife had to extract her, getting several bites in that process. Yes, it's over the closet; out of the picture below & right is the sink counter.

Picture #1 Caption:

Ur elf is doing WHAT with the dwarf?!?

Picture #2 Caption:

Don't go! Its a trap!

Picture #1 Caption:

Ur elf is doing WHAT with the dwarf?!?

Picture #2 Caption:

Don't go! Its a trap!

Picture #3 Caption:

I'm in ur storagebay, havin sum kittenz

A friend of mine posted these in his LJ. I just had to share.

===========================================

This is the kind of stuff my boss puts in his e-mails:

You know the emoticoms :) well how about these new ones called assicoms.

(_!_) a regular a_$

(__!__) a fat a_$

(!) a tight a_$

(_*_) a sore a_$

{_!_} a swishy a_$

(_o_) an a_$ that's been around

(_x_) kiss my a_$

(_X_) leave my a_$ alone

(_zzz_) a tired a_$

(_E=mc2_) a smart a_$

(_$_) Money coming out of his a_$

(_?_) Dumb a_$