Longest Running Thread EVER

Guest Skaramine

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

ya know, i can fix that for ya...they make that chemical that they give to rapists and child molesters and junk. we could just inject you with some.

^_^ *is helpful*

*dons nurse outfit* now, hold still, and you'll get a sucker at the end. ^_~

NUH UH!

I'm good at mopping. :) Unless, yanno, you wanna dispense with the chemical and go straight to the sucker at the end. :winkgrin:

Guest Skaramine

LOL...Skar' date=' my guess would be you're good at a lot of things...but that's only a guess...;)[/quote']

I probably am. But, as we are both devoted to others, sadly, you and I will never know for sure. :)

Already having an overactive imagination' date=' I would trade you.[/quote']

Ah, but you don't have MY overactive imagination. It's a whole different species, compared to most people's.

Grrgh. It's too cold in my apartment. I keep having problems hitting the apostrophe. Why is it cold enough for my hands to stiffen up in APRIL? When it was in the 70's last week?

Grrgh. It's too cold in my apartment. I keep having problems hitting the apostrophe. Why is it cold enough for my hands to stiffen up in APRIL? When it was in the 70's last week?

Maybe it's not the weather. Maybe you're bleeding out internally, and going into shock from blood loss. Have a nice rest of the day!

Maybe it's not the weather. Maybe you're bleeding out internally' date=' and going into shock from blood loss. Have a nice rest of the day![/quote']

Nah. Josh is cold, too. And my thermostat agrees with both of us.

I'm also curious where in the world I could've gotten enough blunt trauma to cause internal bleeding. :think:

Ah, but you don't have MY overactive imagination. It's a whole different species, compared to most people's.

My hands get cold way too easily. Particularly the mouse hand, since it sits away from the rest of my body a bit, and especially at work where my office is never warm.

Likely true enough, I'm sure, re your imagination, but you don't have my addiction to being connected, either! :)

My hands get cold way too easily. Particularly the mouse hand, since it sits away from the rest of my body a bit, and especially at work where my office is never warm.

Likely true enough, I'm sure, re your imagination, but you don't have my addiction to being connected, either! :)

You sure about that?

I'm CONSTANTLY cold at work. People don't understand that there's a difference between working at a computer all day and on your feet all day. When you're at the computer, you're not generating as much heat. I regularly lose feeling in my mouse hand while I'm at work, and people are always walking through and turning on the AC.

Grrr.

Guest Skaramine

I'm also curious where in the world I could've gotten enough blunt trauma to cause internal bleeding. :think:

I'd answer but for two things:

You said something nice in the Flirt thread...

And I'd receive even worst blunt trauma.

:whistle:

Guest kawaii gin neko

Naughty Nurse Neko Neko? :winkgrin:

XD

dude, i just got a new avatar idea...

*bounces off to ponder*

I'd answer but for two things:

You said something nice in the Flirt thread...

And I'd receive even worst blunt trauma.

:whistle:

:think:

Okay, I give up.

*sighs*

Time for another lonely night. There'll be a lot of these; Josh is going to a night shift at his job, starting next week. This was just a trial run, or something.

I guess as long as I'm going to bed by the time he leaves, I may never even notice he's gone.