Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Re: Musings on Random Musings

i just came back from watching Culann's Hounds in San Rafael. They put on a kickin' show as usual.

I really think the accordionist might like me.

Let's see if i can get up the balls to ask her out this weekend.

(BTW, to all you Bay Area Folk... they're playing at Blackthorn Tavern in SF on Sunday at 5 PM. If you come you can meet me... I'm usually the skinny guy in the leather pants dancing and chatting with the band. PM me for details if interested)

(p.s. Gary, I'm looking at YOU!)

If I generally checked the boards over the weekend I might have seen this and been able to make it out. :) I generally only check e-mail over the weekend, which can include PMs since I get an e-mail notice for them.

If I generally checked the boards over the weekend I might have seen this and been able to make it out. :) I generally only check e-mail over the weekend' date=' which can include PMs since I get an e-mail notice for them.[/quote']

I'll give you better warning next time, then.

Renee wore the skirt I made her. It was hypnotic.

Edit: and I asked her out to dinner. She agreed. W00T!

When is it a bad time for such discussions?

Can't find the link, now. :)

IIRC, a German study found that adults with depression reported a relief in their symptoms for several days after a good, firm spanking.

So, this whole slapping L Marcus and calling him a sissy thing, well, it may not be entirely without benefits...

IIRC, a German study found that adults with depression reported a relief in their symptoms for several days after a good, firm spanking.

So, this whole slapping L Marcus and calling him a sissy thing, well, it may not be entirely without benefits...

I think I found a couple links, maybe I'll find one I can link here...

BTW, Russian research is what I've found, not german. ;)

My hobby involves being hit onna head with a bamboo rod. :straight:

Open Letter to SatinKitty and tkdguy:

Dear people, if I ever meet you in the flesh, you are hereby encouraged to slap me, once, across the face, for being a sissy.

Went to my first practice session in two months today, and I can't for the life of me think how I can conciously choose not to go to practice! I mean, it's among the most fun I've ever had in company, and I've chosen to ignore this and just sit at home, being semi-miserable. For two months. That's eight weeks. And twenty-four skipped sessions.

I must be crazy. :stupid:

I'm not in much better shape. As far as working out goes, this whole year was a wash. Between injury, illness, sleeping problems, and work, I haven't gone to class too often this year. I could have tested for 3rd Dan had I gone to class more often. I've gained a bit of weight this year, and I doubt I'll lose it during the holidays.

I remember you saying you broke your foot earlier this year, and I know how long it takes foot injuries to heal. So don't be too hard on yourself. Maybe you need a sabbatical. That's what I'm doing this year; I'll return to my workouts next year.

All the cool kids are doing it!

To: keyes_bill

WHAAATTTTTT ???????!!!!!!!

Not content with trying to get at my innocent little one, you are now chasing her father ???!!!!!!

You, you DEVIANT !

You Degenerate !

You, you

REPUBLICAN !

Ha ha ha! Soon all the world will fall under my Friendly domination! :eg:

You will accept my invitation if you know what's good for you. Do it. You know you want to. Your lovely daughter already has... :sneaky: