Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Re: Musings on Random Musings

Another technology I don't do because I'm cheap. Sigh.

Convey my regards to both of them, and to any others you may find that have been scarce around here of late. There's a full list of folks I miss.

Um... Both Twitter and Facebook are free services.

Doc

That's right. One is a fruit, and the other is a good source of vitamins & fiber.

:D

Now, which of those is the apple, and which is the orange?

Lucius Alexander

My palindromedary fondly remembers my former wife's crack about "fruit bowl thinking."

• 2 weeks later...

I had thought the damn italics went away' date=' but I guess I was wrong.[/quote']

I am curious about when everything went to italics. [/i]I wonder if it is the font that is in the default body style.

Doc

What are these italics you two are going on about?

I wonder if most cases of "cabin fever" aren't really so much' date=' "I want to go out and I can't." I wonder if they are really, "If I actually did want to go out, I couldn't." Most folks I know are homebodies who stay at home 9 nights out of 10, but if the weather shuts them indoors even for just a day or two, they get all antsy -- even if they wouldn't normally want to go out at all. :think:[/quote']

Well, when you can't go out for any reason, be it to the store for milk, the local fast-food joint, or even to work... well, in my case, at least, I want to get our of the house.