Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Old Man said:

I thought that perhaps I could use cheap 1/72 scale minis with 28mm, but... probably not. Unless I call them goblins instead. 

1/72 scale works better with true 25 mm. If you have some of those old AD&D miniatures (and you don't mind playing with lead minis), your 1/72 figures will work just fine.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have mercy on him.  He is English, and the English are by their nature incapable of recognizing good food.  It is in their genes.  It is why all their folk with taste left that rainy, foggy little island, and moved as far away as they could, founding new countries.  Only those utterly bereft of taste dwell there now.

I was wondering if we had the central user DB hacked, as I got one of those extortion emails this morning that show you, ostensibly, the compromised password, which kind-of matched my PW for these boards.  I've had other things to do this morning so I am still not to the bottom of the situation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Old Man said:

I AM SURROUNDED BY IDIOTS - DANGER CLOSE - DANGER CLOSE - DROP ALL REMAINING ORDNANCE ON MY POSITION - IT'S BEEN A LOVELY WAR

Quickly ... set up the "FREE VACCINATION CLINIC" adjacent your position ... this will repel them for long enough you can withdraw to a new position ... do not acknowledge this signal