The New Circle

OddHat

Guest Skaramine

Re: The New Circle

I like Boneface. One of my favorite types of hero. :)

Thank you for Flesh Gordon. Without him, I wouldn't have had the template for my favorite character. I tried constructing him as a conventional Martial Artist, with NCM and lots of skill levels, but nothing worked.

But now... you are a Rosetta Stone on the level of Susano/Michael Surbrook. And if the GM allowed that VPP, I'd play him in a heartbeat.

Guest Skaramine

I like Boneface' date=' but I just may have to steal and put a Professor Eye Kyu in my game -- great name. :)[/quote']

Yeah. He's a great plot seed in himself. :D

Guest Skaramine

Hm... to post the Comte here or in that Master Villain Thread.

He's definitely Master Villain material. Superteams built on less than 350 points need not apply to get a whuppin' from him.

Hm... to post the Comte here or in that Master Villain Thread.

He's definitely Master Villain material. Superteams built on less than 350 points need not apply to get a whuppin' from him.

If he's a magic using master villain, please post him here. This is not quite dead yet. :)

I'm going to post Dog sometime tonight or tomorrow.

Guest Skaramine

Another cool character Skaramine. Where's the pic from?

Alan Rickman in Mesmer. I like the movie, and I always thought he should warrant a Doctor Doom - level character in some movie.

Guest Skaramine

Nice writeup. Y'know, for 5 more points you could replace the 4 LOW powers with this:

Invisibility to Find Weakness, no fringe effect, 0 END, Persistent, Inherent(45 active points)

I think Steve gets mad at me when I ask him whether stuff like this is legal :D

Hmmm... that would be worth while. Evil. But worthwhile. :D

Dimensional Commandoes 3

Captain Steve Charlton

Hair/eye color-brown hair, brown eyes

Height/mass- 5'8", 180 lbs.

Nationality-American

Place of birth-San Francisco.

Date of birth- May 1, 69

STR 10 pts 20

DEX 30 pts 20

CON 10 pts 17

BODY 10 pts 15

INT 10 pts 20

EGO 34 pts 27

PRE 10 pts 20

COM 2 pts. 14

PD 4

ED 3

SPD 3

REC 8

END 34

STUN 34

OCV/DCV 6/6

ECV 3

PHASES 4, 8, 12

Powers

Foresight Multipower: 75 points

2u Local Remote Viewing: Clairsentience, (sight group) + 4x range, 25 pts

2u Distant Remote Viewing: Clairsentience, (sight group), megascale (1"= 1000 km, can scale back to 1" = 1 km + 1/4) 25 pts

2u Precognitive Dodge: + 8 DCV (40 points) costs endurance (-½) 27 points

2u Precognition: Clairsentience, precognition (50 points), precognition only (-1) 25 points

2u Retrocognition: Clairsentience (sight and hearing group), retrocognition (50 points), retrocognition only (-1) 25 points.

Mental Defense: 10 points

Gun Multipower: 50 points. OAF (weapons of opportunity -1) 25 points

2u Energy Blast: 10d6 (50 points), OAF (weapons of opportunity -1) 25 points

2u Dispel Technology: 12d6 one power at a time (+1/4) (45 points) OAF (weapons of opportunity -1) 22 points

Chest protector: Armor 10pd/10ed 30 points, IIF (-1/4) 24 points.

Gadget Pool 50 + 25 (75) change between adventures (-½), OAF (-1) 61 pts

Cost Skill Roll

25pts Danger Sense- out of combat, any danger, general area

13pts Transport Familiarity: common motorized ground vehicles, tracked military, wheeled military, two wheeled motorized vehicles, small planes, large planes, combat aircraft, helicopters, advanced and basic parachuting, space vehicles. 8-

8pts Weapon Familiarity: Small Arms, flame throwers, grenade launchers, heavy machine guns, shoulder fired weapons, emplaced weapons.

5pts Weapon smith: firearms, missiles/rockets, energy weapons, incendiary weapons. 12-

3 pts Combat Driving 13-

3 pts Combat Piloting 13-

2 pts Navigation 12-

3 pts Paramedic 13-

3 pts Demolitions 12-

2 pts KS: Explosives 11-

3 pts Fast Draw 13-

3 pts mechanics 12-

3 pts electronics 12-

3 pts systems operation 12-

3 pts stealth 13-

2 pts survival: temperate 12-

2 pts survival: tropical 12-

24 pts + 3 levels with all combat

5 pts Membership: Council

Generic Martial Arts

4 block

4 dodge

5 kick

4 punch

3 throw

Disadvantages 150 pts

20 pts Hunted by Trismegistus Council 11- (mo pow, NCI, PC easy to find, watching)

15 pts Hunted by Istvatha V'han 8- (mo pow, limited area, pc easy to find, harshly punish)

20 pts Subject to orders Very Freq, major

5 pts Reputation: Suicidal Pilot 11- (limited group)

15 pts Psych lim: Looking for Duck Stodge (common, strong)

20 pts Psych Lim: Won't leave anyone behind (Common, total)

15 pts Physical Lim: Migraines (infrequently, fully)

20 pts. Susceptibility: Very loud sounds such as sirens, jet engines, etc. (common, effect is instant, 3d6)

20 pts. Vulnerability: Sonics. (common, x2 stun)

Characteristics Cost: 116

Powers Cost: 199

Skills Cost: 135

Total Cost: 450

Plot Hook 1) Captain Charlton has finally found a solid clue to what happened to his best friend. He had been taken, and lived a life under a false identity as someone close to the PCs since the incident on the lake.

Plot Hook 2) The Council has asked the players to recover an artifact while their own team has been diverted to look into something strange on the other side of the planet from where the artifact should be. Are the two things, artifact and event, connected?

Plot Hook 3) Charlton lost most of his team, and has contacted the players to mount a rescue mission into another dimension.

Ishmael Adonis nodded when he heard the warning from the pilot. His murky brown form shifted as he walked to the rear of the narrow space. He thought for a moment before passing through the metal of the jet. He hardened his vaguely humanoid form once he was clear of the transport.

Q-man wanted to try and ask the pilots to stand down until things could be sorted out. As he approached in a trail of shining darkness, they opened fire on his metallic form. Energy blasts struck him in the chest and his upper right arm. The vehicles tried to get around their sudden target to get to the plane beyond. They didn't expect the target to shoot back.

Beams of liquid fire ripped through the welcoming committee before they could fire their energy weapons at the drop ship. The fighters dissolved under the transforming stream issuing from Q-man's mouth. The pilots took to the air in hover chairs that slowed their descent to the Earth below.

Guest Skaramine

Salright.

I like the Comte. The Rickman pic was a perfect choice.

One thing I noticed, though, or rather didn't, was acutally LS: Immortality. 20 points pays for the two Immunities, and then... Did I just miss it?

I listed a couple of Life Supports... let me go back and check.

Guest Skaramine

Salright.

I like the Comte. The Rickman pic was a perfect choice.

One thing I noticed, though, or rather didn't, was acutally LS: Immortality. 20 points pays for the two Immunities, and then... Did I just miss it?

GOOD CATCH! I thought I missed something.