NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: In light of Pariah's comment above and the Tribble's penchent for both revenge and sadism' date=' what will Pariah need to do to placate the Tribble.[/quote']

Send him two dozen girls from his classes, all willing to employ schoolgirl charm and chemical weapons on the Tribble's behalf against selected targets.

NT: In light of Pariah's comment above and the Tribble's penchent for both revenge and sadism' date=' what will Pariah need to do to placate the Tribble.[/quote']

Stop being a Peeping Pariah on the Tribble's mom, for one thing. Bringing him the head of teh Bunneh would be a nice gesture, though.

Supply him with plenty of chocolate-coated Quatro Triticale.

NT: I have a stomach bug so can't eat out or go out and walk far and OddHat is bored. He is sick too. How can I entertain him ?

Teach the stomach bug to juggle and do other tricks.

And I don't see why the bug has to stay on your stomach. Why don't you set it on a table for a while? :winkgrin:

NT: I have a stomach bug so can't eat out or go out and walk far and OddHat is bored. He is sick too. How can I entertain him ?

Have him help me think of ways to placate the Tribble.

New Topic: creative ways for the Tribble to take his vengeance (on people other than me).

New Topic: creative ways for the Tribble to take his vengeance (on people other than me).

All prints of The Importance of Being Earnest now feature the Tribble's commentary track that cannot be switched off.

NT: Subtle signs that the ghost of Abraham Lincoln has worn out his welcome in your house.

NT: Subtle signs that the ghost of Abraham Lincoln has worn out his welcome in your house.

He keeps asking when the Broadway revival of Our America Cousin is scheduled to open.

New Topic: Prince Hamlet famously said, "The play's the thing / Wherein I'll catch the conscience of the King." What else is the play the thing for?

New Topic: Prince Hamlet famously said' date=' "The play's the thing / Wherein I'll catch the conscience of the King." What else is the play the thing for?[/quote']

Keeping you interested in your college education so you can get more practice acting.

NT: Subtle signs Mitt Romney no longer finds your antics amusing.

He passes legislation making your union illegal, buys your company, lays off you and all your friends, awarding himself your next year's salary as an executive bonus, and has all you illegal union members arrested and sentenced to hard labor in his company shops.

He passes legislation making your union illegal' date=' buys your company, lays off you and all your friends, awarding himself your next year's salary as an executive bonus, and has all you illegal union members arrested and sentenced to hard labor in his company shops.[/quote']

And this would be different from his normal modus opperandi exactly how?

The Rmoneybot's "alternate programming" kicks in, he puts on sunglasses, and says in a thick Austrian accent, "I'll be back."

NT: Subtle signs that Jim Lehrer no longer finds your debate antics amusing.

NT: The final Presidential debate is being held at Miskatonic University! Assuming nobody gets eaten' date=' what happens?[/quote']

For once, it's not the Old Ones driving mortals stark raving mad, it's the other way around.

New Topic: Entertaining alternatives to political debates.