NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

That it has made Iron Man an out and out bad guy and corporate dick head.

NT: The New York Giants and Miami Dolphins just played the first American Football League game in a foreign country. Attendance was 81,000.

What other events or sports could benefit from a one time visit abroad ? (could be American ones elsewhere or ones coming to the US)

NT: The New York Giants and Miami Dolphins just played the first American Football League game in a foreign country. Attendance was 81,000.

What other events or sports could benefit from a one time visit abroad ? (could be American ones elsewhere or ones coming to the US)

Presidental Debates

I think the NHL might do well in Canada.

I think it'd be cool to have a NASCAR event in Iraq somewhere, where in addition to pit crews, racing teams could hire local squads of guerrillas to lob rockets and mortar rounds into the venue from a designated launch area a mile or two away. It'd be just the thing to form a bridge between the two cultures. Just imagine all the kids in the Deep South who started wearing "Dale Earnhardt Jr's Mortar Team" gimme-caps.

NT: Signs that your entire day is messed up by mistakenly going off Daylight Time over the weekend.

Machines come to life, start devastating nuclear war; Arnold Schwarzennagger then shows up to save day.

NT: Ways the Miami Dolphins should respond to losing yet again.

Forming a circle and chanting: "2-4-6-8 Who's the team that's reall great!" cause they're playing like pop warner

NT: Ways the Miami Dolphins should respond to losing yet again.

Brink in Larry Csonka, Jim Kiick, and Nick Buoniconti and demonstrate those guys are better ... right now ... than most of the guys who're playing right now.

NT: Worst animal to base a super hero upon

"Fear me, villains, for I am Dodo Man, and I shall stop you with the power of my extinction!'

NT: All the good materials are taken by people like Iron Man or Titanium Man, so you wind up getting stuck adventuring as _________ Man.