NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Reasons why Terrorists get kicked out of Terrorist training camps.

Only Two...

Here's three...

"Hi mom... I'm calling from Pakistan. Yeah, I've got to meet with Osama over at cave number two today at three. Can you send me some cash?"

NT: Did you love Kool-Aide and Hawaiian Punch as a kid ? If yes' date=' do you still drink either ?[/quote']

Now, it is really what else that is in it.icon28.gif

NT: Famous movie scenes that are really different starring Wolverine

"Luke! I am your father!

"Uh, I am your father!"

"I am your . . . oh, forget it."

NT: George W. Bush has decided to make a speech coming out against cannibalism. Using Bush's traditional speaking "style", give the first sentence of his speech.

NT: George W. Bush has decided to make a speech coming out against cannibalism. Using Bush's traditional speaking "style"' date=' give the first sentence of his speech.[/quote']

"I am here to talk about the...misappropriate subject...ah... of cannibalism. The childrens should not have to worry... uh... about... uh...bein' ate by each others. Heh Heh Heh"

NT: George W. Bush has decided to make a speech coming out against cannibalism. Using Bush's traditional speaking "style"' date=' give the first sentence of his speech.[/quote']

"Cannibalism is a national crisis. Cannibals are the enemy. They're dangerous. They're motivated. They're determined to destroy our way of life. But we will prevail. I believe in this nation's ability to put an end to this crisis. So I call upon all Americans to put aside their political differences, and support the people who really matter in this conflict: the men and women in our Armed Forces."

New Topic: Celebrities you believe might actually be cannibals, and why.

Leonardo DiCaprio. Because he never played Indiana Jones.

NT: Celebrities that Mind Flayers most desire to eat, and why.

The entire Republican and Democratic parties. Not because they're particularly smart, but rather because they're "poisoning the well" by progressively dumbing down the entire country.

NT: The title for the next TV show from your childhood that's going to be made into another craptacular movie.