NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: What Dick Cheney will be doing after he leaves the VP office for good.

Doing the Scrooge McDuck thing, laughing insanely as he swims through the money bin with all the loot he's got from his ventures' no-bid government contracts the last eight years.

NT: The Night has a thousand eyes. And what else ?

A hundred million things on which to stub your toes, none of which were there when the lights were turned off.

NT: Signs your entire world is just a mock-up, and the aliens have you in an isolated test-to-destruction experiment.

NT: Signs your entire world is just a mock-up' date=' and the aliens have you in an isolated test-to-destruction experiment.[/quote']

Instead of magma, when scientists finally drill through the crust of the planet they find Jägermeister.

NT: Signs your entire world is just a mock-up' date=' and the aliens have you in an isolated test-to-destruction experiment.[/quote']

You wake up and find yourself in Anbar.

NT: Subtle signs that your high school's English teacher is out of her mind. (Difficulty: no sex references)

NT: What scandal would keep you from becoming president?

Discovery that I had manipulated the market and achieved a personal monopoly on the patents for multi-quark zartwhortlers, and had bought myself a patent of nobility in the People's Rip-off Republic of New Bunnistan with part of the proceeds.

And, I was planning on developing this technology to Rule the World! And GLOAT over all you Peons! Trample all my enemies under my adamantine boots!! Bwa ha ha ha ha!!

Ahem. Excuse me.

NT: More signs Cancer wishes he was out of his mind.

NT: Signs that Death Tribble is sane.

He's given up his vendetta against teh_bunneh. And, in fact, formed an alliance with him. A good sign for Death Tribble's sanity. A bad sign or the rest of us.

:angst:

New Topic: Milkman Dan's avatar is right side up again. What happened?