NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

You work at Furon Technologies.

NT: Were you an alien, how would you Destroy All Humans?

I would not destroy them all, the comelier females would be forced to wear scanty quasi-futuristic bikinis. Because , as great space opera teaches us, human women are teh hawtness

The men would be lured by my brainwashed damsels to their doom as they offered sexual favors if the men would follow them into the disintegration chamber (The ladies stepping out to lock the men in. I said they were brainwashed, not stupid)

NT: The insidious real story behind toast

Yeah, toast!!!!

The day was late. The sun down, with a slight nip in the air. Sir Billy of Batson was in the forest hungry as could be... without a scrap of food to be seen. This was the fifth straight day and Sir Billy was starting to hallucinate. The hobbit To walked by Sir Billy, spotting the hunger in his face, taunting him with the loaf of bread sticking out of his pouch. This was all he could stand. Sir Billy launched himself at the hobbit in all his fury, pummelling him into a bloody mess with the edge of his sword. Sir Billy chopped up To and cooked him over the fire and ate heartily. When Sir Billy was grilling up the back quarters, the loaf of bread fell into the flame. Thinking the carbs would be a nice change from the protein, Sir Billy pulled thre scorched bread from the fire only to find the taste treat that he named To'Ash, which, over the years, developed into toast.

Come on.... Hillary knows all of the slimy tricks. Bill would be her valet, and slip her the cigar to attack her with.

NT: Real reason Palin was chosen as McCain VP

To ensure he gets the votes of the Hillary supporters who are ticked at Barack for stealing her nomination.

Not funny, but I think it's true. :)

NT: Playing too hard with the puppy.

NT: Playing too hard with the puppy.

"What happened to our puppy?"

"We were playing football with it."

"And how did it get hurt?"

"Well, I threw a long pass. That puppy must've gone fifty yards in the air. But your idiot husband dropped it."

NT: Signs the puppy is playing too hard with you.

You find yourself up in a tree looking at the cat as you and the feline share safe haven

NT: You discover the world is ending, and another religion/belief system besides your own was right all along....darn it.

NT: You discover the world is ending' date=' and another religion/belief system besides your own was right all along....darn it.[/quote']

"Seventy-two virgins? Bah. I'm in hell with all the experienced broads who know what they're doing!"

(Stolen from Jeff Dunham)