Money is no object...

Speedball

Re: Money is no object...

Well, I personally would go in for some of the prototype "cloaking" technology that is currently being tested. While it doesn't truly turn one invisible, it uses several mini-cameras to record front, sides, back to display on back, sides, front. Also, there is a new combat weapon by Storms something that uses electricity to fire rounds and -in theory- could fire 1 million rounds per minute. I'd be going for this stuff, along with typical night & heat vision equipment. Maybe sniper rifles that have smart bullets that can explode at certain distances.

For clothes, I'd buy bullet resistant (fka bullet proof) clothing of the finest material (it doesn't look any different, but it does weigh more). Of course, I'd have to have an armored vehicle, maybe one that has the pepper spray around the roof and the 360 monitoring devices.

Just FYI' date=' the character is a brick/energy blaster with flight.[/quote']

Okay, on this part, is this what you're wanting us to modify on, or make a normal who becomes this in power armor, or just your guy?

There are some less-than-lethal weapons out there that would be neat. SOme green light weapon that disorients people and makes them fall down (no going boom, though) and some shotgun weapons that fire nets. That would be cool.

Metal Storm allows bullets to be electrically fired, incrediable rates of fire up to a million rounds a minute (with enough firing tubes and ammo).

I would recommend purchase of firearms, one of a kind weapons. Maybe his own personal weaponsmith ot make untraceable weapons.

I would have contacts, mayor (contribute to his re-election), and other politicals.

I think the other stuff is too borderline sci-fi for the GM.

:shock: Sci-Fi? This is real stuff, man. Ironically, I've seen this all on the History Channel, but it's all real.

Though, if I were a billionaire, my home and property would have hidden security cameras everywhere.

Well, maybe not the dog house.

ok you have to have a car so lets go with soemthing that looks the buisness goes pretty fast and has amazing handling9 for urban pursuit so something from lotus either the elise or exige witha few upgrades.

then you need protection so This over the chest in the highest NIJ rating lowest weight available.

and then a set of these for the legs

the hand have these and this

for the eyes

Doesn't know how good the char's Resistant Defenses are, but unless they are real bullet-proof "I laugh at puny human shooting at me" good, an armored kevlar vest can't do any harm.

Plus: multi-purpose light-intensification/infra-red/telescopic gogles

Multiple sets of Top-quality disguise equipment, a set of hideouts and alternate identities in different cities, a sizable part of the character's fortune tied to numbered accounts without ties to main identity.

The best trainers available for all kinds of useful skills, like Acrobatics, Breakfall, HtH & Ranged CSL, Tactics, Forensics, Computer Programming, Chemistry, Physics, etc.

Labs and equipment for all of the skills above.

If char hasn't innate healing powers, a staff of top-quality physicians and medical equipment, on call 24/7.

Portable Military-grade weapons: heavy machineguns, bazookas.

The real stuff would be bases, vehicles, followers and contacts. Your own island, armored "yacht", corp of experts to research whatever you need, spies and informants, etc.

Not what you asked for, but IRL you could be Batman without the martial arts. You can always hire people to beat someone up, the trick is to know what's going on.

Why not just have robots do the fighting for you? There are prototype autonomous fighting robots now. With a billion or so in personal research money, you could make really neat fighting robots. And the best part is, you don't have to put yourself at risk.

Just FYI, the character is a brick/energy blaster with flight.

Unless he's had lots of time to practice with the flight, I'd have him get the best portable GPS unit he can find. Being able to fly 100 MPH is nice, being able to find the place you're flying to without having to land every 10 minutes and read road signs is better :) .

A heads-up display on his goggles would be nice, but might be iffy on the "real-world" and "legal" factors -- I'm not sure, but would suspect that sort of setup would be military-tech instead of Sharper Image.

Mmm... I guess I think small.

A personal communicator. You can find ones that combine an internet capable cell phone with satellite TV. A police scanner (either seperately or built-in) would come in handy as well.

Hand Cuffs. It's amazing how handy these are for tying someone up or to something. For really good money you can get them made from nearly any material.

Electronic bugs and a tracking device for them.

A bottle of the strongest superglue he can find. Doesn't have to come in a spray bottle or anything he can use in combat. Just something that can stick anything to anything else, and keep in there.

A roll of duct tape, a towel...