Another name for a Scarecrow

death tribble

Re: Re: Closest I could get

Originally posted by allen

Yes, indeedy he was... he melted clothes off people or some other, equally ridiculous power.

Oh come on, like that wouldn't end more fights peacefully than not. I know that most Supers wear costumes that show off their 'assets' but do you really think their going to keep fighting when their suddenly in the altogether?

And in some cases it can be very useful (as Gypsymoth/Skien) showed agaisnt the Crimson Cowl (all of whose powers were in her clothing).

And if you melted say, Batman's, clothing his utility belt would go too.

Then there's the Secret Identity problem, a mask is a piece of clothing.

Really I can see some very convenient ways of using the 'instant undress' power...

Re: Re: Re: Closest I could get

Originally posted by Karma

Then there's the Secret Identity problem, a mask is a piece of clothing.

Really I can see some very convenient ways of using the 'instant undress' power...

"By golly, Maria Jones is really Captain Justice! There's that Florida-shaped birthmark on her derrière!" :P

"Jack: a good scarecrow name"

Jackstraw. A word.

Straw Jack. Not a word but might work.

Tatterdemalion: I think he dissolved money, too, and used a weighted muffler (I am not making this up) as an entangling weapon. Oh yeah, and he smelled so bad it could actually make people close to him sick. At least he had a tight theme!

New "Jack" City.

Let me think...

...other names for "scaircrow"...which might also include "Jack".

Skeliton Jack.

Strawjack...also Straw Jack or Jack Straw.

Pumpkin Jack or Jack Pumpkin/Jack Pumpkinhead/Pumpkinhead Jack.

Wicker Man (an achent Samhime ritual effengy, usaly filled to the brim with the insain, then lit on fire).

Fire Jack (if you want the flaming scaircrow effect), or Jack Fire/Jack Firestraw.

Farmer Jack (equipt him with a pitchfork or harvsting syth, and let him reap some crinimals).