• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

Re: "Neat" Pictures

I'm putting this here because this is perhaps the neatest thing I've seen in quite some time.

This right here is the American Dream as it should be. Invention, entrepreneurship, and a desire to succeed. When you get to the page, you'll notice that there is a donation button to get him to college. Awesome, watch the video!

http://cainesarcade.com/

Go to the banks of Lake Superior in November and you will have no doubts that a ship of any size could get lost. Superior on any other continent would be called a Sea. It's pretty scary.

Lake Superior has a surface area of 31' date='700 square miles (82,103 km2), which is approximately the size of South Carolina. It has a maximum length of 350 statute miles (560 km; 300 nmi) and maximum breadth of 160 statute miles (257 km; 139 nmi). Its average depth is 80.5 fathoms (483 ft; 147 m) with a maximum depth of 222 fathoms (1,332 ft; 406 m). Lake Superior contains 2,900 cubic miles (12,100 km³) of water.[/quote']

Yeah. It's big.

O_o

Storm came up and (as mentioned) superior is the size of North Carolina. He had an issue with his radio and started heading for a nearby island. The outboard motor was damaged. Fortunately people knew he was missing and where he was fishing (which is to say, vaguely) and DNR started checking the Islands with boats and planes (because if he wasn't on an island he was dead). In nautical terms, it's like searching a quarter of the Baltic Sea.

I'm putting this here because this is perhaps the neatest thing I've seen in quite some time.

This right here is the American Dream as it should be. Invention, entrepreneurship, and a desire to succeed. When you get to the page, you'll notice that there is a donation button to get him to college. Awesome, watch the video!

http://cainesarcade.com/

D'awww! That's adorable.