Complicate the Person Above

OddHat

Re: Complicate the Person Above

Death Tribble got a new war-chariot for his birthday: It is a drawn by a Tarasque, a Beholder, a Devil Type IV and a Chromantic Plutonium Dragon!

Getting into the parking lot is quite an ordeal but he always has the right of way on the streets of Londonstown and very seldomly gets a speeding ticket.

And then the poor bobby is turned to stone, radiated, dragged to hell and eaten afterwards. That will teach him!

Hermit is a hermit's hermit: Spending his time alone in the wild, in a cave with a wild mama mountain lion, living from the things the lioness brings back to the cave.

It is slander to say that it his fault that said cave is just outside Las Vegas' wild side, that the wild mama is a long-legged blonde pussy from Montana and that she usually brings home pizza, beer and her friends from the strip club.

He is still a hermit in my book and I would like to come to his cave and leran from him the simple joys of (the) life ...

Death Tribble is First Mate on the USS Arizona.

But he isn't much of anyone's mate.

They call him "Keelhauling Klaus" behind his back which offends him greatly because he really HATES the name KLAUS!

He'd prefer the name "Shiver me Tim-Bert", "Walk-the-Plank Pete" or "Broadside Bob".